[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

alright I need some ideas. This group of asshole arab dude bros

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1478756665409.png (169KB, 946x514px) Image search: [Google]
1478756665409.png
169KB, 946x514px
alright I need some ideas. This group of asshole arab dude bros moved in next to my parents house and they've been making their lives insufferable since they got there.
>loud parties
>smashed beer bottles on the street
>flying their fucking drone into my parents bushes
>staying up til 4 in the morning shouting keeping my parents up all night
>fucking with my dogs
My parents are old, kind and nonconfrontational. Naturally I want to go over and beat the ever loving shit out of these cunts, but my mom begged me to not do anything because she's afraid it will start a feud with them. So now I'm trying to think of ways to make their lives a living hell so they'll either move, or be too exhausted to be a nuisance to my family again.
Right now I'm considering making some ads on craigslist pretending to be one of the guys asking for a gay gangbang so a bunch of bears come over and try to rape them. Any suggestions?
>>
"No means yes party" on Craigslist lol
>>
>>18704521
Buy a copy of the anarchist's cookbook.
>>
>>18704531
Don't want to resort to violence just yet. Just want to fuck with their minds a bit.
>>
>>18704521
Find out what kind of arab they are, put on a mask and larp as their natural enemy arab, drive by with a suppressed machine pistol while shouting some arab hate phrases you learned on google translate

Then again that might be extreme
>>
>>18704535
Wasn't implying violence, just giving you a few ideas you can use to make their lives harder.
>>
>>18704537
Oh and I dont mean kill them necessarily, just turn their white bmw into swiss cheese
>>
>>18704537
kek, good idea anon, but I was thinking more like potato in the tailpipe level prank.
>>
>>18704531
He's trying to fuck them up not commit suicide.
>>
>>18704557
It's not about what he wants! Muahahahaha!
>>
>>18704521
Call crime stoppers lol
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.