[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like my youth is over and I'm only 22 When I was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: demonssouls.jpg (348KB, 794x515px) Image search: [Google]
demonssouls.jpg
348KB, 794x515px
I feel like my youth is over and I'm only 22

When I was 18 I had a full head of hair, a girlfriend, I was doing well in school and had a great body.

Now I haven't dated or banged anyone in 3 years, all of my time is spent at UNI/work and I can't lose weight to save my life.

My hairline is gone, fucking norwood 4 at 22 and every other day I shave my head which makes me look 30 but its better than the alternatives.

"Girls don't care, just grow it out and get a comb-over" - guy with full head of hair
"take fin and monoxidil" - guy chemically castrated from pouring chemicals into his head
and the guys that say the rock or jason statham look good with a shaved head; I'm not in half as good shape as either of them and they're both twice my age.

Life isn't fair /adv/
>>
you think you got problems bitch
you don't even know problems
>>
Get that surgery where they put the follicles in your skull or whatever
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 356x385px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 356x385px
BOSLEY you twink
>>
>>18704499
You're a little bitch
>>
>>18704499
OP was looking for a bonfire, not a bunch of crestfallen bitches.
You got this OP. Have confidence in your self and greatness will follow.
>>
When you are 30 you still feel like your youth is just ending so there's that.

If you want to improve yourself you have to make an effort. I've been a fat shit all my life but I've just lost 25kg and I'm not stopping until all the extra fat is gone. Do that.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.