[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a guy, aged 37. I've never fucked. I've never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 97142.jpg.png (38KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
97142.jpg.png
38KB, 640x400px
I'm a guy, aged 37. I've never fucked. I've never been blown. Not even kissed. My question is: At this late stage, is it even worth starting any sort of sexual life at this point anymore? I've clearly missed the best years, the chance to get some while I was still young and pretty. No matter what I do now, I will be considered "pathetic", and I for one don't wish to grovel and beg and humiliate myself in front of potential mate candidates whose attitude towards me can only be spite and contempt anyway. So any reasons to try anymore?
>>
File: IMG_2109.jpg (61KB, 253x337px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2109.jpg
61KB, 253x337px
That self defeating attitude is what has stopped you from getting laid.

KEK
E
K
>>
>>18704464
I wish it were just that.
>>
yo
>>
File: alien pepe.jpg (10KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
alien pepe.jpg
10KB, 160x160px
Sometimes in life you must pursue the things you want by a circuitous route. For example, the biggest turn off for a woman is seeing that the man wants her a little too badly, or that he comes across as desperate. So better path to follow may for you not seek her at all, but rather work on yourself and pursue things in life that bring fulfillment to you and make you feel stronger and happier. I suggest that you immediately commit to a daily and rigorous workout regiment. And, on top of this, to continue to improve your mind. Your healthy mind and body will be reflected radiantly outwards, women will notice this and be drawn to you. This is what I mean by pursuing sexual fulfillment circuitously.
>>
>>18704481
Whassup, nigger?
>>
>>18704449
>So any reasons to try anymore?
I had a horrible first wife, followed by a good single life and a great second wife. I got laid more and better from 35 to 40 than I did all of the years before.
It's never too late.
>>
>>18704449
I'm 24 and I already gave up. I'll just focus on my career until I'm dead, play some video games and that's it from me.
>>
>>18704482
>commit to a daily and rigorous workout regiment.

Way ahead of you, from circa 2007, though I didn't start it to get pussy.

As for self-improvement, I've been a client at many mental health services over the past years. I'm not gonna suddenly self improve just by starting to read Nietzsche and pretending to be my own shower.
>>
>>18704469
Turn it around. It's one less obstacle on the path.

Exploring the sexual side of yourself is a unique part of the animal experience. It's not the be all and end all. But it's another layer to the complexity of being human.
>>
>>18704489
>I had a horrible first wife

One of the reasons why I've held back. I've baggage, and troubles resulting from a dysfunctional relationship were something that I didn't want added on top of that.
>>
>>18704469

Elaborate, please.

I'm 30 btw, and I don't have sex since 2 years.
>>
>>18704525
>I don't have sex since 2 years.
Oh wow, try 37 years instead.

As I mentioned in >>18704504, I've had issues with my mental health. Depression, suicidal thoughts, oh and a diagnosed Aspie too. But I guess you all saw it coming. Hopefully now on the way to recovery, but you never know with these things. I still have difficulties managing my life.

When it comes to women, I've seen some horrible, spiteful, aggressive individuals, and I've realized that I'll never make it with one of those. I've seen enough of this life to now know that it's not all sunshine and roses in the dating world. I'm simply not cut out to handle the baggage from a poor relationship, so I've gotten too scared to even try.
>>
>>18704543
Also, I want... well, wanted some specific things from a relationship. I've always dreamed of a clean, sober girl, who like me spites today's culture of excessive drinking and drugging, and would love herself enough to not do it. I literally cannot respect one bit the pothead party girls of this generation.

I also had the misfortune of developing some sexual fetishes that I'm not sure I no longer love. Many folks don't think BDSM for example as a big deal anymore, but in my case it simply stops me from being desirable. Malesubs simply can't win. And emotionally, I'm no longer even sure if I can handle that level of sexuality. The potential for serious abuse scares me.

So I just decided to give up. It wasn't meant to be.
>>
>>18704495
You'll be making this thread yourself in 3-5 years, dude.
>>
>>18704449
femanon 30 writing Maybe my story will encourage you

For various reasons both physical (fat) and mental (depressed) I was a kv until last year. I met a guy who liked me for who I was, and who didn't run away in fear when I admitted being kv. He took it slow and introduced me to both love an sex, and I learned to enjoy both of them. Circumstances parted us, but I now see myself as a sexual person and have found that I somehow broadcast a kind of confidence that makes other men notice me. I've had two other partners since him, and consider myself fully in the game, and I will forever be grateful to him.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.