[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>21 years old >Have decided to give my mother and father

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1504130235082.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1504130235082.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>21 years old
>Have decided to give my mother and father 3 more years of my life
>Doing this so my dad can retire
>Then intend to commit suicide

I feel a very deep disconnect from them right now. There's a huge gap from how we used to feel toward one another to now as I'm a grown man.

I just have to let it deepen before I can kill myself without having to worry about how they feel toward me. I'd wait for them to feel as if I'm an alien in their home, but I don't want to live that long, and I'd rather diminish their pain after my death.

I don't see my life changing at all in the span of 4 years, and I've come to realize from observation that relationships deeper than friendship are totally worthless despite never having had one.

I'm excited to go ahead and die. I don't want to feel the force of this world anymore, and a future suicide is the only way to feel security in it.

I just hope I can overcome fight or flight, but I have a feeling I'm going to keep trying until I succeed.
>>
I've decided to go ahead and take out a million dollar life-insurance policy.
>>
>>18704420
Life insurance usually doesn't cover suicide.
>>
>>18704494
I've read there's a clause of 2 years, but most accept it as long as there's no record of mental health issues.
>>
File: v6rQtNZ.jpg (337KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
v6rQtNZ.jpg
337KB, 900x1200px
1) You will ruin your parents lives. Clearly you care about them otherwise you wouldn't wait. Clearly this is a call for help. Talk to them about your disconnect.

2) A lot will change in four years. You are a fool if you think much won't. A lot changes in one year alone, let alone four. You're 21.

3) You've never had a relationship deeper than a friendship yet you claim that they're worthless. Once you have a deep romantic relationship you will realize that this is indeed false. Someone else can turn your life around and give you purpose in life. And they will show up in your life when you least expect it.

4) Saying you're excited to go ahead and die alone is a call for help. If you were excited and hell bent on this you wouldn't make a thread on it. You'd do it. Clearly you're reaching out for help. The world has plenty of opportunity. You just cannot see it yet.

I will be your friend OP. I will be here for you. It will be okay.
>>
>>18704624
>A lot will change in four years
true

i went from having a promising career, a loving wife, and a great start to the american dream

4 years later i live in my parents basement working at walmart for 12.75 desperately trying to find a job in my field before i graduate. all my confidence with women has evaporated and instead of building a family and becoming an important part of the community at best i can look forward to decade after decade of grinding loneliness
>>
>>18704624
I live a radically different life style from the average human being.

In order to change, I have to actively force it to do so.

My parents have a daughter, and she's already married. They're guaranteed a future with her, but if they care for me, they'll accept what I'm to do.

I feel the world crushing me just by me being alive, and I don't want to keep participating in it, but there's no way to not do so.

I know the trajectory of my life due to my behavioral patterns. I'm predicting my life to only get worse due to the way I live, and I'll use that as my ticket out of this world. I'm an ugly man, and this is why there will be no relationship out of the blue to come and stop me from achieving what I want to do.

Thinking more on it, I've decided I can just take anxiety medication and die whenever I want to.

The only person I'll bring real harm to is my sister, but she'll have her own world to attend to.
>>
>>18704629
and in four years you can be back on that track. Last I checked life is a series of hills and valleys. Sometimes those valleys are so deep you can't even see the tip of the last hill you descended from. But you will start climbing again one day.

Everyday the sun sets. And everyday the sun rises.

Metaphorical bullshit aside, as long as you work at it, your life will be back on track with time. You will meet people along the way, one of them may become a wife. You will find a job. And so on. At least you have a list of goals and plans.
>>
>>18704635
You don't live a different lifestyle from the average human being. Everyone has to force themselves to change, especially when presented with dire situations. The reason why you see your life going downhill is because you're refusing to consider change. If you at least have hope, and put in the effort, in changing then you are at least on the right path. Giving up garners you nothing. Furthermore, being an "ugly" (more like self critical) man does not bar you from relationships. I've seen some ugly men be married. I've seen handsome men be lonely. It depends on what you do with yourself.

Your parents have a daughter. They also have you. They won't accept what you'll do. They want to see you happy in life. You will scar your sister. You will scar everyone who holds you close.

And, speaking from experience, with improvement, life doesn't feel so crushing. Looking back, I was a knuckle head for thinking my life was over. I had similar concerns, friend. Honestly. But when life gets better, you put yourself on a good track, etc, then life doesn't feel crushing anymore. In fact, I'd argue that its even enjoyable at times.
>>
>>18704646
I don't see my life going down-hill.
I see no reason to work a job.

I see no reason to pay bills and die now that I can't enjoy anything like I did as a boy.

I don't intend to try and change myself for this world as there's no real goal for me to work toward as I'm an anti-natalist. In the span of 3 years, they'll be hurt, but they won't be devastated when I do what I plan to do.

This world is brutal for people that weren't made for it, and I can't see myself as one to easily make friends. I'm going to go ahead and execute my plan.
>>
>>18704640
nah man i've already made the choice. i've been spending my savings like crazy on fun stuff and its great
>>
>>18704624
>they will show up in your life when you least expect it.
Why do you say shit like this? You know it's a fucking lie.
>>
>>18704624
Alot can change in 4 years, doesn't mean it will or will be for the better
t. person whos life got worse over the past 4 years and considers suicide at least once a week
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.