[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

at what point is it okay to say youre never going to find love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: takecare.jpg (211KB, 1011x1024px) Image search: [Google]
takecare.jpg
211KB, 1011x1024px
at what point is it okay to say youre never going to find love or happiness with a woman? im 19 now I think I should just stop trying all together. I dont really have anything any woman wants to look for
>>
>>18704337
over the course of your life
a. you are going to change
b. where you are is going to change
c. the times are going to change

absolutely beyond your comprehension. sure, some things will be similar, but there's no way to know what possibilities are head in the next fifty years.

short answer, it makes sense to be discouraged *but* thinking things are never going to change is pretty silly

maybe start working on the things you want to change. maybe the lack of success involves something to do with yourself, the way you date, or the specific crowds you mingle with.
>>
>>18704337

You know absolutely nothing about life at 19 years old. With any luck you'll look back in 10 years and laugh at what a moody little twat you were. This isn't meant as an insult, its just the truth. Its happened to all of us, kid.
>>
>19

Just read your post again and try not to feel silly. You are still just a kid. Get some perspective.
>>
Give up around 40-50. You're not even close.
>>
>>18704410
It just feels like this is the end, im very short and im not going to grow anytime soon. Im only 19 yeah, but I cant look at my situation right now and go "its bound to get better" because my dating pool is almost nonexistent
>>
bump
>>
>>18704444
>>18704568
are you posting because you want information, or because you want us to make you feel differently? maybe instead of feeling like it's the end, use reason to determine whether or not it is.
>>
Look guy I'm going to be real with you, and I don't care if this is a fucking troll or not. If you are out of shape, don't fucking groom try to look nice, wear shitty clothes, and think that just being nice to a woman will make them fall in love with you will die alone. Get off your ass and learn how to workout, learn how to look good, and take a fucking shower, and attempt to be interesting in your fucking life for once. 19 is youg I didn't kiss a girl till 18 and after that I slept with a good amount of girls because I got the shit I mentioned before through my head. Step one stop being a bitch and get off your ass.
>>
Also no girl wants a depressing guy, most just want a confident dude, most want a guy that can protect them and take care of them, make them fucking laugh and don't be a pussy if another person tries to cut you off, the worse a girl will tell you is no, gather yourself and move on, fucking forget about her there are biillions more out there
>>
nigga you're 19 your life isn't over
realistically you have like 61 years left to make your life awesome
like 3 times your current life span.
>>
File: image.png (877KB, 964x956px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
877KB, 964x956px
Once you'll find it, you'll cherish the times before her, she'll sense thus and feel the same way. It's a cycle. Marriage is just giving up and settling down and reproducing as a last hope of enjoyment in life. Fuck that fuck em and duck em love ain't real, chemical seratonin shit getting high off sex and shit will fuck your mental. Must maintain ones creative artistic values and never beset them especially for a female. Unless you find a good woman and she isn't so controlling and lovey to a point of obsession. Knowing this will halt all your worth and they all turn out sluts or successful sluts
>>
>>18704569
A little bit of both, I wanted to know what people who gave up did with their lives. If someone can change my opinion itd be great.

>>18704593
>>18704602
not a troll, im just really bad off. I keep saying ill go back to the gym one day and I just never do it. everytime im in the gym I just feel embarrassed because everyone else is way stronger than me. I really dont understand how to dress myself or dress fashionably, I shower and bathe and get haircuts all the time, I just dont know the basics to looking good in clothes

>>18704610
It doesnt feel like any move I make is going to make women want me, its not a matter of age, its a matter of the possibility of getting someone (which is very low)
>>
>>18704630
Ok so the issue is self confidence, now think of this, why do you care about people who you have like a 99% chance of never seeing you again. Fuck them learn how to workout and eat right (the most important part) if that bothers you really that much then run outside your house or do power/jump rope. I started by playing pokemon go and walking from stop to stop. You are the only one stoping yourself. If you give up you don't want it enough. Once you get in shape that's when you move towards clothes, simple polos that you can buy at jcpennt for $7 can work without a problem if you have a decent body, Cargo pants and kakies with boots or running shoes can work, just keep them somewhat clean and not raggy, decent hair cut and boom there you go. You need to work on your self confidence bro.
>>
>>18704630
Ali will say though, thinking about it this is me forcing my ideals into you, which isn't right. What you really need is a way to build your self confidence up and maybe building social skills, a hobby or something to get out of a depressed state of mind. The gym may not honestly be for you but you are the one to choose that.
>>
>>18704645
OK you look good now but what about personality
>>
>>18704337
Start earning money. Make up for whatever you can't fix
>>
>>18704825
That will really differ from woman to woman, what type of girl do you want, may pass out soon idk if I'll be up to answer it
>>
>>18704852
Just basically how to be interesting if you don't have interesting stories or experiences
>>
>>18704864
thats hard bc it depends on the woman you want, getting in shape and looking good opens up your options to a fuck ton more, not just the bottom feeders, as i said before confidence is the biggest thing, then usually i try to make them laugh, or joke about a few things, ask them what they are into and if you two have something in common roll with it till shes more comfortable around you, you will prob strike out a few times but eventually you will get the hang of it, failure will happen
>>
File: GcGihfg_d.jpg (51KB, 640x357px) Image search: [Google]
GcGihfg_d.jpg
51KB, 640x357px
personality doesn't fucking matter
Google "ray tinder experiment"
170 matches with hot women
self-proclaimed children rapist
women roleplay as kids to fulfill his fantasy
LOOKS. JUST LOOKS!
>>
>>18705137
>164 matches on 200 swipes
>only 10 women reply

fuck off with this you know its bullshit
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.