[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My family is preparing to leave our house because of the hurricane.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

My family is preparing to leave our house because of the hurricane. Is it best to find a nearby shelter or to drive away from the hurricane?

I figure since the hurricane will hit our area but won't stay long that it'll be best and possibly safest(we only have 1 tank of gas) to seek a nearby shelter. We live in Central Florida by the way.
>>
Drive as far north east or west as you can. Assuming you leave in the morning and drive for 12 hours, you can make it to like Maryland or Delaware. My family has done NYC to Miami in 18 hours.

>we only have 1 tank of gas

Nigga u fucked
>>
Repent your sins Heathen. God is sending his storms of revenge since Florida voted Drumph.

"Happy is he who repays you for what you have done to us / He who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks."
Psalm 137
>>
>>18704232
We're thinking we won't have to go farther than Alabama so it might not be so bad.
>>
>>18704238
You take the verse out of context, Psalms aren't the word of God but the feelings of a specific Psalmist who was not happy with the Babylonians. It isn't saying that God himself is going to whip some babies back and forth.
>>
If you're not in a flood-zone, find a low concrete building to take shelter in. I-75 and I-95 are both swamped with traffic. You won't be able to outrun it, so hunker down with supplies and save the gas.
>>
File: 305.jpg (534KB, 950x605px) Image search: [Google]
305.jpg
534KB, 950x605px
>>18704223
FUCKING PUSSY, STAY IN YOUR HOME AND GET SOME FUCKING SHUTTERS
IM IN MIAMI AND IM NOT BEING A BITCH
305 TILL I DIE
>>
tfw locked into the ER and having to work during the hurricane with a bunch of psych patients we couldnt export.

FUCK.
>>
>>18704976
good luck man, at least know that your doing good work.
>>
>>18704223
Head for the panhandle. The hurricane is likely to hug the Atlantic coast, and western Florida and beyond is the safest direction
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.