[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do I decide if a girl is being more than nice and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

How the fuck do I decide if a girl is being more than nice and polite?

For example, today she said said bye to me at the end of the day despite her easily being able to avoid doing this since I was in the middle of a conversation with another colleague.

And no, I won't ask her directly since we work in the same office.
>>
>>18704179
Ask her if she is single.
Ask her what is she doing this weekend. And then suggest some activity with her.
Flirt with her.
>>
Next time shes polite try talking to her. If she make an effort to keep a conversation going then she probably doesn't think youre a creep.

Honestly "not being a creep" is probably enough to get a coffee date.
>>
>>18704184
Way too direct my dude, and flirting can be very obvious if you're not a subtle guy like me

>>18704188
Ah I see, great idea - don't know how to move from conversation to date though. I might be being a coward, I want to be sure absolutely that she's into me before asking her for coffee
>>
>>18704198
>coward
Cowards dont go on dates with girls. Just saying.
>>
>>18704211
You know, people always talk about this confidence bullshit. No. Women are attracted to COURAGE, not confidence. They know its hard to ask someone out, and therefore slightly brave to do it.
>>
>>18704528
So have you decided to remain virgin or will you ask her out finally?
>>
>>18704528

Good point.

But you got to have some foundaments. If you are courageous but you don't have social acknowledgements and you are mr. nobody, you will come only as mr.nobody with mental illness. This is how women are shallow.
>>
>>18705677
I always liked how in taxi driver travis comes off as initially charming cus of this lol
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.