[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a crying mess. I'm off to college on Monday and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

I'm a crying mess. I'm off to college on Monday and I'm leaving my little sister behind.

I feel like I haven't spent enough time with her. These past years I've mostly spent my time in my room, I like being alone. But now I'm regretting not spending enough time with her.

Sure, we play vidya from time to time and talk but we come from such a religious family, so I never wanted to reveal myself too much to her (alcohol, weed, etc.). Part of me doesn't want to tell her about these things because I'm scared she'll end up doing them like me. She's a bit childish and naive for her age, but she's smart and I want to protect her from all BS so bad. I feel bad when I remember all the times I was a dick to her.

How do I cope with this? I haven't cried for like years and yet here I am, and I haven't even left yet.
>>
Take her with you.
>>
My sister and I were really close before she left for university. It emotionally was quite a struggle for me, especially because I was starting secondary school where I experienced bulling and anxiety.

I'd recommend keeping in regular contact with her on the phone or email if she prefers. It will keep you close together despite not having face to face interactions. Before you leave also have a heart to heart and be open to helping her out even from a long distance?
>>
>>18704156
can't protect her my friend. Tell her what you think you she needs to hear. If she fucks up thats on her. Don't blame yourself for shit she hasn't even done yet.
>>
>>18704176
Thanks, I'll do that. I'll make sure to call often and have that heart to heart conversation.
>>
>>18704178
Ugh I know but she's young, and I just want to do everything I can
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.