[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Have wife/10 gf of several years >Recently moved in, got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

>Have wife/10 gf of several years
>Recently moved in, got puppy, plans to get married
>Couldn't ask for a better life partner

But I ran into my ex's parents yesterday. Not just any ex, but my first love, the one that got away, the most one-sided breakup I've ever had, the one that all those songs are about, etc, etc. I've never fell so hard for anyone before or after, the way she got my heart pumping is indescribable and unique to her alone.

She tossed me aside and went off the deep end with drugs, shitty bfs and bad decisions all around.

>They seemed genuinely happy to see me and hear about how my life's been
>This was the most awkward and uncomfortable I've ever been
>They seem fine, meanwhile I'm mumbling, stuttering, talking too quiet, just fucking failing at talking.
>Conversation ends in awkward silence

After that I was so antsy and anxious that I could barely drive home. I discussed this with my gf, she thinks I'm over-reacting but still understandable because I'm somewhat socially awkward anyway and it caught me off guard.

Now I can't stop thinking about my ex. I haven't gotten anything at all done today because I can't keep my head straight. I love my gf, and honestly the mess of a relationship that I had with my ex makes me appreciate my gf so much more. After our conversation about it we just snuggled on the couch and watched TV and I swear that nothing else has ever felt so right.

So why can't I stop thinking about my ex? My gf said I should talk to her and "get closure" (gf fb stalked her a bit, seems like she has her life together now) but I think that's a terrible idea. We tried being "just friends" a few times before, they ended in getting back together (and history repeating itself) fights, and even her trying to steal me back from my gf.

I hate to say this but I'm afraid that if she does have her life together, I'd start to want her back, though I realistically never could and it will just torture me.

How do I make it stop?
>>
>>18704122
>yesterday
Its fresh on your mind. It will go away.

Distract yourself. Go train the puppy.

Also i just got a puppy too with my lady. We now have 3 dogs. So congratulations new doggy daddy.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.