[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So basically I fell in love with this one girl living in a city

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1361454133479.png (423KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1361454133479.png
423KB, 600x600px
So basically I fell in love with this one girl living in a city 50km away from mine. I used to visit her three times a week.

We decided to break up because both me and her have jobs and we can't see each other that often. Also moving in together isn't an option.

I don't blame her. It's just... I find her perfect and can't get over a fact that I'll never have another shot with her, since she's mad at me for getting laid a week after the break up. How do I get the idea that she was the love of my life out of my head?

Help
>>
Time.
>>
50 km is like a 30-45min drive, not even that far lmao
>>
>>18703959
>How do I get the idea that she was the love of my life out of my head?
>love of my life
>coudn't keep it in my pants for a week
>broke up because we live 30 minutes away

Clearly NOT the love of your life. You're dramatizing here.

P.S. I live 80km from my GF. We only get to see each other on the weekends, some of which I'm even working during.. Been together for 2.5 years, now looking for a place to move together that's closer to both of our jobs.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.