[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got a problem here. Little brother (16) is driving my mom absolutely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1491533109896.jpg (90KB, 957x621px)
1491533109896.jpg
90KB, 957x621px
Got a problem here.

Little brother (16) is driving my mom absolutely crazy. He's come home fucked up on opiates and benzos, been dealing drugs, been fighting constantly with my mom. Stole my car on one occasion. One of my old friends (19) regularly hangs out with him and provides him with drugs. Said friend has a pending court case after he was caught with a bunch of weed a few months ago.

I want to get in contact with the cops. My mom has some evidence in the form of texts shared between them discussing drugs and setting up deals. Is that sufficient? How should I go about this? This guy is the reason my brother is going down a dark path.
>>
No. You're the reason. Accept this first.
Now go to the cops and testify honestly.
>>
You'll just made him resent you and get his stuff from somewhere else. It won't change your brother.
>>
>>18703525
snitches get stitches you could be putting your mother in danger. the problem is not you, or the drugs, or your mother - it's your brother's disposition. you can try to change him if you want, but ultimately you might just need to kick him out.
>>
>>18703525
If it's an old friend of yours and you're the one who brought this dirtbag into the circle of your family and the guy's now responsible for fucking up your brother, who in turn is fucking up your own mother and really just fucking up your family in general, I know if I was in the same situation I'd probably be kicking someone's ass.
>>
let him destroy his life and suffer the consequences
some lessons have to be learned alone
>>
>>18703525
OP, I was on drugs at that age, and getting the police involved won't "scare him sober", it's going to turn a mental health problem into an even bigger problem, and destroy your relationship with him.

"That guy" isn't the reason he's "going down a dark path". Your brother is CHOOSING to do drugs. If the guy wasn't selling them to him, he would actively seek out a different person to buy them from. No one has corrupted him, much as we like to point the finger when the people we love do bad things to their bodies.

What you could do is try to get him committed to rehab. There are a number of ways to do that depending on where you live. But getting him thrown in juvie or in court is going to exacerbate the issue.

>>18703724
Basically this
>>
>>18703715
This. But you can't kick someone out if they're under 18, it's illegal and also wrong.
>>
>>18703525
Wahahaahahhahahaha oh my goddddddddd anon! You've got to call the fucking... POLICE!
>>
>>18703738
kicking out an a legal adult can also be wrong. ultimatums are a last resort. when I say "have to kick him out" I imagine the son not doing anything to better himself, and bringing more drug dealers around.
>>
>>18703885
it is illegal, so he can call the police, druggo
>>
>>18703891
That really depends on whether they want the law to handle it or if giving this kid one more last chance is a realistic option. Like send him to a detox / behavior mod facility. Otherwise jail is something you don't usually come back from in the long term.
>>
>This guy is the reason my brother is going down a dark path.
hahahah
>>
>>18703525
you should ask a lawyer, not 4chat
>>
>>18703525

1. Ratting this guy out is going to be super dangerous for you and your family.

2. Getting this guy locked up won't fix your brother. He needs treatment. If he doesn't want treatment then the only thing you can do is refuse to enable him. This guy isn't the reason your brother going down a dark path he is simply enabling a tendency in him that already existed.
>>
OP here, look my mom is not going to be in any danger. This drug dealer kid is a clown and nearly cried when he was busted before. They all live in a fairly affluent area of the country. This isn't some gangland shit.

As for my brother, sure maybe I could've stepped in to be a more positive influence but that's the past now. I did my share of drugs before, even with the aforementioned drug dealer kid who was a good friend in high school before he turned towards prescription drugs. However, my brother is different. He's taking drugs every day and running the risk of overdosing each time as he's now taking up to 9 bars at once. I honestly do not give a shit about him or my relationship with him.

I pin the blame on the drug dealer kid because after I left for college he turned towards hanging with my little brother and supplying him with drugs to deal and take. My little brother is fiercely loyal to this kid, and constantly goes out to hang with him as if he's his fucking mentor. I honestly want to get the cops mostly to get this fucking dealer off the streets and to stop supplying my brother with shit. I also know my brother would likely get in trouble as well, but he's a minor so it wouldn't be as severe.
>>
Call the police, pretty much it's already a drama fest so just pour everything you know to the cops and watch hell break lose.

Seriously this kind of thing escalates fast. Make sure you call sometime later at night too. Something about the lights and yelling amplifies the fun.

Don't be edgy, don't be coy - just act as honestly and caring as you can, cry if you can about how terrible it is and how much you worry about him. Don't push any emotions that aren't at least somewhat genuine unless you are some sort of actor.

If at all possible stay out of it as much as necessary and don't say a thing. Don't even take part. Just watch.

Used to see people busted a lot near where my friends lived, we would get white castle and enjoy the show. Every once in a while you get some highschool badass try to deck a cop too, it's good entertainment
>>
>>18703993
Do this
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.