[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to cope with the fact that if you aren't happy, strong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1467712818614.jpg (13KB, 196x178px) Image search: [Google]
1467712818614.jpg
13KB, 196x178px
How to cope with the fact that if you aren't happy, strong and beautiful that you are never going to find someone who loves you? That all love is conditional which basically renders it as not love at all?
>>
You stop pretending that is true and move on?
>>
>>18703435
So you are lying to yourself?
>>
>>18703431
I had a friend I grew up with throughout high school who had extreme facial deformity, swollen lips, acne riddled face (extreme to the fact that his whole face was red and in pain), and he ended up marrying a really attractive girl and they have a baby girl now. She married him because he's genuinely one of the kindest people I've ever known, and showers her with affection/makes her laugh. She could have found any other guy, but she chose him.

The only reason you can't find anyone is because of your own hang ups and self esteem issues. If someone that's butt ugly and broke can get a girlfriend, so can you.
>>
>>18703431

if all love is conditional than why would it suddenly not exist? nowhere in any dictionary does it say that love is defined as an unconditional feeling.

you yourself gave a definition to love saying it is conditional, you can't give it that definition than say 'BUT THAT MEANS ITS NOT ITS OWN WORD CUZ THE DEFINITION ISNT TO MY LIKING'

thats dumb.

>how to cope iwth the fact that you arent happy

focus on what will make you happy

>Strong

focus on becoming stronger

>and beautiful

become the most beautiful version of yourself that you can even if its not top tier, most people are not top tier so why do you have ot be?

>never going to find someone who loves you?

you could not know that, you are not psychic, just a dumb pessimist.
>>
Why do you need love to continue living?
It's nice, but c'mon man, you have friends, I'm sure. Love is an optional thing. When you stop caring about getting into a relationship like it's the end-all be-all, you can actually make steps towards actually being happy.
>>
>>18703438
Yea just like the other 80% of the population and every unhappy, weak and/or ugly person that has someone that loves them. They are all just lying to themselves but you see the truth.
>>
Love is not real. It's the movies.
If u have money, buy whatever you feel like. If you don't, work or take your life like a man.
Or you can stop wanting anything at all. It helps... It is not your fault. This world is for the simple-minded.
>>
>>18703450
You mean the people who have settled and have unhappy marriages? Great example
>>
>>18703459
Another thing you pretend is true. The only thing keeping you from happiness is yourself and your negative outlook on life.
>>
>>18703459

>if they're not strong/beautiful they arent really in love

explain this
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.