[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> be college freshman > be in relationship from high school

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3203.png (240KB, 325x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3203.png
240KB, 325x533px
> be college freshman
> be in relationship from high school still
> healthy relationship
> classes start
> always seem to be busy when she isnt
> she's always busy when I'm not
It's really tearing apart my sanity. This week it was a bit better in terms of the amount of time we spent together, but lately it feels like I'm not being included in her life... There were times were we wouldn't be busy and she'd make plans with others, even if I asked days in advance... Like she spent her birthday with a group of friends instead of me despite me saying I really wanted to spend it with her days before hand...
>>
>Be in relationship from high-school still

There are people that marry people they knew in high-school, and they live and die together.

There's something in your own brain that you're not showing us.
>>
>>18703244

What kind of advice do you want? All we are gonna say is "talk to her about this" and if she doesn't even try then "leave her".
>>
Well I'm in love with her to be honest, and I have talked to her about it, and that's why it was a little better this week. It's still very nerve racking...
>>
>>18703260

Then keep working on it? Also, hope you have friends and hobies without her, too.
>>
>>18703268
I have hobbies and a few friends. I'll admit though, here at university it's been hard to adjust and make new friends, especially since I get very anxious in social situations..
>>
she has noticed there are 1000 more guys around her just like there are 1000 more women around you who are ready to fuck in college. Usually only 1 or 2 couples from high school actually last forever. Do you really think yo uare?
>>
>>18703284
I am committed.. I think we could.. maybe I'm just reading to much into the whole transition to this new way of life still
>>
>>18703273
>it's been hard to adjust and make new friends,

As long as you don't let that loneliness translate into more demands towards her, you are fine.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.