[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If a girl does the little 'pants dance' were she pulls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1489970379887.gif (496KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1489970379887.gif
496KB, 500x281px
If a girl does the little 'pants dance' were she pulls up her pants and shakes her ass back and forth to fit in it snuggly right in front of is she trying to get your attention?

I feel like you'd either pull up your pants in a normal way or go somewhere else.
>>
Depends how she did it.

In any case ask her out
>>
her ass is too big for the pant size
>>
>>18703023
You mean in the gif or the girl doing the pants dance?
>>
>>18703030
Every girl has to do the pants dance, especially jeans.
>>
>>18703019
I have to do that with nearly every pair of jeans I own. It doesn't necessarily mean something.
>>
No, girls do many things to get male attention, but this isn't one. She probably didn't even notice you man.
>>
>>18703019

Is that all you have to believe she wants your attention? Then she doesn't.
>>
>is she trying to get your attention?

No.
>>
>>18703019
i do this when i am completely alone because i want my pants to be on my body correctly. it was very likely unrelated to you.
>>
>>18703019
how are you around a girl that doesn't have pants on and wonder if shes trying to get your attention?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.