[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Think about killing myself >Only do it because it makes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1502640615810.jpg (56KB, 960x852px) Image search: [Google]
1502640615810.jpg
56KB, 960x852px
>Think about killing myself
>Only do it because it makes me feel like I'm important and intelligent
>Walked to store to buy some rope yesterday
>Couldn't find a good size for suicide
>Can't stop teetering between "Why not kill myself?" and "Wow, I sure am acting fucking stupid"
>Wondering what I'll feel/do when a noose is in my face

Damn, I feel sleek, unique, and derelict, and no-one else knows about it. I'm getting a strange mental high off of thinking about dying. It's like an extreme validation, and I feel as if I'm the only person alive in the entire world. It's like I'm LARPing, but it's also all for real.
>>
>>18702984
You need help dude
>>
Dude, you seriously need to try shrooms.
Not saying it will be nice or anything, be prepared for some shit.
But you should, because you need better access to you inner voice, and you need to face your ghosts.
>>
>>18703990
Not even a bad idea, maybe weed too
>>
>>18702984
hahaha well you are kind of right about your feelings
however you would probably feel instant regret after killing yourself

do you have someone to love
someone you would hurt like nothing else if you were to kill yourself

it may be a good idea to take dmt
it probably is a very good idea to start meditating

lawofone.info
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advaita_Vedanta

i think you should kill yourseld

namaste
>>
>>18702984

Don't kill yourself. You're not as smart as me and it'd be a ridiculous decision to think you were somehow so. Intellectual my ass.
>>
>>18702984
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EM3jeSvdBI
>>
Just do it fag, no one's gunna miss you and your validated ass. If you think you're so fucked up then prove it you worthless piece of trash
>>
>>18704017
that's not nice, anon

you should probably know that, right now, you are being loved
>>
>>18704017
Sociopath alert
>>
>>18704015
(no op) am I retarded or did he just say a whole load of bull shit? I don't know how this is useful to anyone.
>>
>>18704452
if your life is shit then maybe you want to kill yourself
you need a bit of tomatoe sauce

do something that makes you happy or seek happiness is what he says i think
>>
>>18705561
Thx anon
Whew he doesn't understand what depression is does he?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.