[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>had female best friend that I hung out with years ago regularly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1502220324354.png (431KB, 1080x750px) Image search: [Google]
1502220324354.png
431KB, 1080x750px
>had female best friend that I hung out with years ago regularly
>invited me to talk to her about anything, so spoke about my personal problems to her all of the time
>was socially retarded shutin so saw her as a social opportunity for connections
>later got into arguments with her often until we stopped talking completely
>made up but we kept at a distance since
>has since deleted all of her social media, even mutual friends don't know what she's up to now
>speaks to one of my friends, just tell him to say "hi" to me for her, no contact info or anything
>getting urges to speak to her and re-introduce her into my life but know it won't happen deep down
How the fuck do I get over this?
>>
>>18702790

Make new friends that you feel offer you support. I'm guessing right now you don't really have anyone to talk to as you did with her.
>>
>>18702790
The shit you faggots post on this board to worry about. Good god go the fuck outside you absolute faggot and stop shitting up this board.
>>
>>18702827
I go outside every day.
>>
>>18702790

Find something else to do besides worry about her. You stopped worrying about elementary school issues when you had high school issues, you get over caring too much about someone you shouldn't by meeting new people.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.