[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get match on Tinder >she messages >"Dtf"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1497149383074.png (142KB, 415x367px) Image search: [Google]
1497149383074.png
142KB, 415x367px
>get match on Tinder
>she messages
>"Dtf"

What the fuck do? I've never fucked anyone before. I'm 20. I can be super awkward at times. But maybe if I finally grab some tits I'll stop constantly thinking about killing myself. What the fuck, should I go for it? My first time doing it and it's with a stranger?
>>
Send back "dtf but please be gentle when picking my boy cherry"

This is pretty much universal code for letting a girl know she can take the initiative because you are a virgin. Girls also get really turned on by this line as the idea of being a mans first and only is very hot for them. Enjoy.
>>
>>18702485
Are you sure she's not gonna screenshot that and post it on Facebook or some shit, giving me even more reasons to kill myself? I'm sorry, I have no idea.
>>
>>18702491
Just tell her you would also like to fuck her because she's attractive.
She might be a bot for all you know so far.

Think about how you will feel in a week if you lose this opportunity now.
>>
>>18702491

Are you embarrassed about being a virgin? You shouldn't be. Anything I write in Tinder messages is stuff I'd be fine with being posted to my FB, anyone who knows me well enough knows that I'm a virgin anyway.

Also, she's probably a catfish.

And if not, just go with what the first anon said and see what happens. Chances are it will come to nothing anyway so stop worrying.
>>
File: two types of people.png (21KB, 540x134px) Image search: [Google]
two types of people.png
21KB, 540x134px
>>18702491
Are you a bitch?
>>
>>18702694
I am. How do I stop being the former?
>>
>>18702491
Don't worry bro, I doubt the bot has been programmed to do anything that advanced.
>>
File: dont use condoms.png (51KB, 383x322px) Image search: [Google]
dont use condoms.png
51KB, 383x322px
>>18702725
Well, you could go on that date and attempt to lose your virginity without giving a shit about what would happen.

On the other hand, sex with condom is worse than fapping. Either way stop being a bitch.
>>
I lost my virginity to a tinder chick 4 years ago.Noone sucked my 8.5 inches better than that slut did. I didn't enjoyed it much like I imagined but it was worth it.However, I was very lucky that she didn't have anything, but use a motherfucking condomn anon !
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.