[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>if they don't initiate conversation with you, they don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: feels-bad-man.png (79KB, 710x520px) Image search: [Google]
feels-bad-man.png
79KB, 710x520px
>if they don't initiate conversation with you, they don't want you

I see this a lot when determining if the opposite sex is into you.

But what if people don't initiate conversation with you in general? Like, at all?

I don't even know what it's like to have a conversation where I didn't initiate it. I don't think I've ever have had a conversation where I wasn't the one who started it. And not just with the opposite sex. But even with close friends and family.

There's even been a point where I stayed in for a couple years and not talk to a single soul. Two years, and no one contacted me. Even my family, whom I lived with at the time, didn't talk to me. That's how it's always been. I wasn't aware it was different for others until just recently.

I seriously don't know what it's like to have people initiate contact with you. In person, online. It's literally never happened to me. I'm 29, and I've never had people make the first move.
>>
>>18702410
did you really need a new thread? your old one >>18702352 barely just started.

>I'm 29, and I've never had people make the first move.

dude, just initiate the "text conversation" yourself and try to get people to meet you to do something in real life. Even if that something is as retarded as coming over to where you live to do nothing but watch TV, its better than nothing.
>>
>>18702410
Maybe I can help.
Are you male or female?
If you are male it's expected of you to initiate
conversation.
Also remember the importance of situational
small talk and body language.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.