[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl i'm dating and living with(well, more or less. She

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: durrr.png (307KB, 425x368px) Image search: [Google]
durrr.png
307KB, 425x368px
Girl i'm dating and living with(well, more or less. She sleeps here, eats here, and has most of her stuff here) became slightly obsessed with instagram lately.
Not much wrong with that, i let her play photographer if that makes her happy(posting "artistic" pictures and spending half an hour applying filters) bhut yesterday we had an argument over some picture she wanted to post.
It is a picture she took for some guy before we met, of her in a sexy pose. I told her if she posted that shit she can pack her stuff and leave. Explained calmly that i don't like the kind of girls who post stuff like that on social networks. She said its artistic, and when i asked her what was the original purpose of the picture, she sort of understood my angle on this, but was still pissed about it.
Am i overreacting? I really don't have the willpower to deal with guys who will contact her because of the picture, and she won't tell them to fuck off. Even if their intentions are obvious, she plays stupid and i look like an idiot for even mentioning how that shit bothers me.
Any similar situations you guys had? Hope my post makes sense, still on my first morning coffee
>>
>>18702408
well you drew a boundary in the sand about what you're not okay with and gave her the choice to accept it or gtfo. I'd say you did that correctly anon but what the hell do I know.
>>
i think you are dating a parasitic whore
her behaviour is "normal"
so is yours
>>
Had a girl that wanted to share her "artistic" photos online. She was a backstabbing cheating whore. Dump this hoe you cuck
>>
>>18702420
Thanks anon. Sometimes i feel that i'm being a controling prick when i'm setting boundaries and explaining things i'm not comfortable with

>>18702425
>i think you are dating a parasitic whore
Maybe i worded it poorly. I mean she isn't paying rent and shit, but technically she isn't living here either and i'm making sure she doesn't forget that. Over the course of our relationship she started sleeping here more and more until we started to practically consider it living together. We are looking to get our own place in a month or two, and she contributes with food and shit a lot

>>18702428
Meh, idk, we'll see how this develops i guess. But i won't hesitate if she crosses a line. Integrity and shit, plenty of other fish, as much as i hate that expression
>>
>>18702408
>Am i overreacting?

Yes and no

No because it's important to stand for what you believe in against women and girls don't get with guys because they're Yesmen.

Yes because you're wasting this effort on someone who thought something of this level was okay in the first place while already in a relationship. It takes balls but it's good practice to just let chicks who get urges like that to do what they want and then bail when they cross your lines. Not much point in bothering with a potential partner who barely considers you as something in their daily life without threatening them.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.