[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can you tell if a girl doesn't want to text you anymore?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: sad-pepe-jr.png (44KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
sad-pepe-jr.png
44KB, 658x662px
How can you tell if a girl doesn't want to text you anymore?

Everything always starts out lively, friendly, and loquacious. But after a while, texts from them start to become hollow, barren, listless, short, and always written in a way that makes "the conversation has ended" your first instinct. But still too vague and ambiguous to decipher what. Leaving you rather worried.

And the worst part is this happens with platonic relationships. Girls you don't have any plans with other than friendship. Which makes this the most disheartening. You can afford to lose a crush. Losing a friend is a different matter.

And the harder part is that you can't be direct and clear about these things. Asking them if something's wrong is prying too much, and makes them feel invaded (plus people are rarely give you honest answers). You have to wait for the appropriate context in order to bring this up; otherwise mentioning it out of the blue scares them away; and when it *is* appropriate, it often has the worst fallout. Even so much as *attempting* to investigate the problem (if there is one) is invasive, persistent, and a violation of their boundaries and personal life one way or another. And the issue of "do they still want to be friends with me?" is very childish in a lot of people's books.

So you're pretty much left with vague, meaningless text messages to determine whether or not someone you potentially care about wants anything to do with you.
>>
>>18702352
>How can you tell if a girl doesn't want to text you anymore?

texting is supposed to be a stepping stone on the path to doing things in real life together. If that isn't the way you're looking at it already then its a good idea for you to start today.
>>
> texts from them start to become hollow, barren, listless, short, and always written in a way that makes "the conversation has ended" your first instinct

like this. Also her never initiating is a bad sign as well.
>>
>tfw have nothing to say but just want to check up on her and see how she's doing
>it's the "not much, you? haha not much either" episode

I miss her...
>>
>>18702352
Women vote with their feet. If they want to talk to you or be around you they'll seek you out. If they're not seeking you out, you're low priority in their life. It's that simple. You should stop texting back and forth with people you're interested in and hang out irl. Text is for setting things up, not having long conversations or keeping in touch all day like high school girls.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.