[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll make this short and I'll give more details if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1494899921879.jpg (109KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494899921879.jpg
109KB, 1080x720px
I'll make this short and I'll give more details if you ask, but pretty much I've had a falling out with my roommates over something stupid.

One of my roommates is a pharmacist and I said something along the lines of "I feel like pharmacy is more of a job instead of a career." I had meant to make the distinction between a job and a career clearer but I'm not good with words.

Long story short she hates my guts and had resorted to snide comments and general disregard for me. We had considered each other friends before but she had called me names even before I had made my misspoken comment. Apparently she had been stressed out because of work (Later learn she was complaining because she has to stand all day.) Recently I had a talk with her fiance, my other roommate, and he said he might be able to get us to talk it out.

He just got back to me today saying she doesn't want to talk and she is still mad even months later because she can't let anything go. He said he had another solution. That he would amend the lease, give me my deposit back and give me 400 dollars to move out. Basically telling me to move out..

I'll answer any questions if you want more details.
>>
If she hates you even months after the incident, I wouldn't count on this getting any better.

Move out.
>>
>>18702191
sounds like the one time you described pharmacy as a job instead of a career wouldn't have led to your current situation unless there was something bigger and more serious contributing negatively to the picture.

but you should just forget that drama and move out. Room-mates suck big time, go solo asap.
>>
>>18702191
"I have nothing but contempt for your life choices and the future you have put yourself into debt to achieve. So why are you angry at me?"
>>
>>18702480
That's not what OP said or meant, don't be retarded. If you think describing your career as a job is "nothing but contempt" you're in for a ride in the real world. You're that kind of person who obviously never learned to deal with criticism and takes everything as a personal attack.
>>
>>18702498
The point is that whether or not that is what OP meant, it is what the roommate heard, and OP has to understand that.
>>
>>18702542
Nah, it's not OPs fault that her roommade is a sensitive fuck. Sure, she should move out but it's not her fault. People who interpret everything in such a way are mentaly fucked.
>>
Honestly sounds like you dodged a bullet there OP, i would bail asap and look for better living options.

If the bitch gets so tilted over an offhanded comment and hangs onto it for months that is the least of her issues. I feel bad for the boyfriend, he needs to bail too.
>>
>>18702567
Are you okay?
Did someone hurt you?
It sounds like that is coming from a really dark place and you are still trying to justify it to yourself.
>>
>>18702721
That has to be most female bitchy comment currently in the catalogue. Cut out those oestrogenes, anon.
>>
>>18702191
>he would amend the lease, give me my deposit back and give me 400 dollars to move out.

That's fantastic. Cut your losses and get the fuck out of there. No reason to live with her any longer.

>she had called me names even before I had made my misspoken comment

Sounds like your comment was the straw that broke the camel's back. If you actually really want to try to make it up with this girl, you need to move out first and give it a few months to cool off.

Once you aren't in front of them all the time, invite them to some coffee or something of the sort and talk it out over light food.

Figure out what you did to actually upset them and try to make it right. If they still will not work with you to make up the relationship, you aren't friends anymore, just move on.

Good luck OP!
>>
>>18702480

I had tried to make myself clearer but she wouldn't let me speak and only told me to go fuck myself. When I told her I didn't mean to say it that way she only told me "Then why did you say it that way?"
It's not the first time I've seen her act like this. She seems to take almost anything as a personal insult. I overheard her and her fiance moving a cupboard into the living room and she said to put it down, it was getting heavy. He accidentally puts it down on her toe, but I'm pretty sure she wasn't hurt but that didn't stop her from yelling at him for the rest of the night.
It's unfortunate because I considered him a good friend before and now I don't get to even talk to him anymore.
Calling him dumbass over and over.
>>
>>18703080
>I had tried to make myself clearer
How can you make it clearer? Maybe she is insulted by you simply saying the truth. If you have a shit job, you still don't want people telling you that you have a shitty job.
>>
>>18703091
How is pharmacy a shit job? 6 figures and 40 hours a week sounds like a pretty sweet gig.
>>
>>18703183
I just used an exaggerated example for effect. Working at a drug store pays well and isn't stressful, but it's kind of a dead end while your former classmates might be making a name for them in the pharmaceutical industry and research. I think it might feel like a let down to get a pharmacy degree to end up being a glorified clerk.
>>
>>18703199
Not everyone has to be hyper-ambitious like that. Pharmacist is a fine job, someone needs to do it and there are hundreds of worse ways to make a living. You've got a really snobby attitude about people that work for a living rather than pouring their entire lives into their career.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.