[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've fallen in love with my best friend but she has a bf,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: images (2).jpg (11KB, 383x384px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
11KB, 383x384px
I've fallen in love with my best friend but she has a bf, it feels like im in constant heartache, what the fuck do I do?
>>
Dont be a fag and get over ir
>>
suck his cock. since it's been in her mouth it would be as if you shared a kiss :^)
>>
>>18702099
Ive never been properly in love before, i dont want to let go :(
>>
If she's cool, tell her and work it out.
>>
Remove lust.
>>
Alpha the fuck up. Get her alone and see if you can put the moves on her.
>>
File: 705.png (173KB, 630x345px) Image search: [Google]
705.png
173KB, 630x345px
You've got options.
>>
>>18702096
Be a man ask her if she feels the same way.
If she says no then move on and bang a slut.
It's the only way of moving on.
>>
>>18702096
Does she give any signs that she may feel the same?
>>
Ive dealt with this, broke heart in the end but shes still flirty a year later but its cool cos ive distanced myself to a point where i dont care. I recommend getting over it if shes been with the bf for a long time even if she seems unhappy with him you have no chance
>>
We've all been there at some point anon
I didn't tell her shit and acted like everything was fine, later she broke up with him on her own and then started dating me shortly after
But that's not a very common case and will likely not pan out like that for you. You have two options: tell her how you feel, earnestly and without expectation, or lose the feelings. Find someone who you care about more and may actually requite your affection.
>>
>>18702096
>what the fuck do I do?
stop wasting your life on a dead end that will never go anywhere. People in your situation never end up with the girl.
>>
>>18702096
Easy OP.
You become friends with the BF like good friends, to the point where the BF is talking about you well to his girl without him realizing it.
You have to be better at him at everything he does but don't be an ass about it.
He likes to play guitar? Jam out with him and be superior but be willing to help him out as well.
Get him to say good and better things about you. "Wow he's so much better than me at this, but so humble as well."

Little by little the girl will get tricked into thinking you are the better person.
>>
Just remember.... Chaos is a ladder.
>>
>>18702182

Wha, what are you saying? I don't understand
>>
>>18702188
idk not really, at least nothing obvious, once like a month ago I said it would be fun if we were dating and she said it would be but she was dating her bf

>>18702359
hes saying I could just kill myself, which probably would be better than this
>>
Talk to her about it? I did with my current partner and she left her dude for me. It was great.
>>
Have a reasonable conversation about your feelings and put it out on the table that you're just looking to get it off your chest rather than let your feelings bottle up and consume you.

Your only options are either get over it or tell her, because if you keep it a secret and keep pining after her, it won't be a fun time. Unrequited love can tear you apart and damage you to the point where she won't even be your friend anymore. The feelings will be so far gone that it's either you are together or you can be around her. Talk to her about it, because it shows you trust her with your feelings enough to even let her know about that. If she's really your friend, she'll listen and give you an answer.
>>
I'm in the same position as you OP. But have a gf as well. We have both been together with our significant others for over five years.

I don't think there are any easy solutions. Go for it or live with the pain. I have chosen to live with the pain.
>>
File: b7d.png (66KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
b7d.png
66KB, 1000x1000px
>best friend is the opposite sex

no such thing or else she would be your bf, stop wasting your time lmao, how long as it been 5 years and no kiss?
>>
I'm also so in love with my friend. I can't tell him. I can't eat or sleep well and I can't stop thinking about him. It's been years... so I don't even feel hopeful about it getting any better. I can't tell him because I love him as a friend too and I don't want to mess that up. He'd never feel the same so my feelings are bittersweet.
>>
>>18703294
Why can't you tell him?
If you are honest and he's a friend, there's no reason why you can't talk about it like adults and come to some sort of resolution.
>>
>>18702096
move in you idiot
>>
>>18703301
I'm afraid
>>
>>18703317
Then nothing will happen.
Only you can make something happen. This shit won't sort itself out.
If you're afraid, then don't bring up the conversation to the person you love, bring up the conversation to the person you're friends with. If he's reasonable, he will understand.

I hear this so much. "If I tell him, it'll be weird." "It will ruin our friendship"
Those are excuses. It's bullshit that people make up to keep themselves from being hurt from rejection. If he's really your friend, he'll give you an answer.
It's entirely up to you to live with that answer.
>>
>>18702096
take pics of her feet and post them here
>>
>>18702096
>fell in love
no you just want to fuck her and have a vivid imagination, and maybe were led on. you two didn't even date.

>constant heartache
self-inflicted
>>
>>18703334
You're right... still too scared
>>
>>18703380
Then you have to live with that. Things won't happen on their own, so best of luck with your fantasies.
>>
You're a loser. Get a life. Your best friend should not be somebody in the opposite sex. It is unnatural. She and her boyfriend probably makes jokes of you. Go get your own hot girlfriend and let them watch you shine. Make your own plans my nigga.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.