[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /adv/ sorry for the long post. Basically I really made my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: index.png (4KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
4KB, 205x246px
Sup /adv/ sorry for the long post.

Basically I really made my life fucking complicated in one night. I fucked up.

I'll give a bit of a backround.

So i've been dating this girl (lets call her kate) for over a year now. Everything was great last year, we both had our friends at our college and everything seemed to work. However this year it hasnt been the same, most of her friends left and she has basically been living at me. I am now her life and she is reliant on me for basically everything (aside from finances). She was super jealous of a few of my friends who happened to be girls so I stopped seeing them. Kind of isolated myself and we basically land up spending 24/7 together. Its all been getting a bit much for me, I tried speaking to her about it but nothing seems to change, however part of me is hoping next year it will be different because we might both be moving to her hometown to do masters at a college there and she will have friends there.

Now the one time I land up going out for drinks with my friends (she was even reluctant to let me go basically) I fuck up. I get pretty drunk, its a bit of a blur but my friends tell me the bartender tried to makeout with me. I remember speaking to her, but dont remember everything. My friend apparently pulled me away and they werent completely sure if I made out with her or not. I dont know myself. Anyway I feel super shit about it afterwards when I sober up, felt like a sack of shit because I kind of proved all Kates "irrational" insecurities right.

I walk past the bartender on campus the next day and she really isnt attractive so fuck knows why I did what I did.

On the same night while speaking to one of my friends who happens to be a girl and is also in a relationship. She basically tells me that she has fantisised about me and that she has feelings for me. I guess I kind have always had onetis when it comes to her, so now I have no fucking idea what to do. Why am I such a prick.
>>
Sorry if I structured the post like shit or if my english is bad (not my first language).

So the friend that told me she has feelings for me, I made out with her a couple of times in first year, but I messed things up because I was awkward back then. We somehow stayed good friends and i've always had a thing for her, I just kind of feel she might be bad news.

I really have no fucking idea what to do now. Should I tell my girlfriend? Should I wait things out until next year and see if it gets better? Im just so scared of putting all my eggs in one basket, Kate and I will have to live together next year if I move to her hometown. I was fine with that idea until now.
>>
>>18702094
Solution : Threesomes
>>
>>18702082
Hmm considering how awful you felt about potentially having cheated (just a make out anyway who cares) I would not advise cheating. You have to choose which girl you love more, simple as that.
>>
>>18702120
I have no idea what to do. I dont want to cheat on kate, she most likely will think all men are trash. Her dad cheated on her mom and he has recently passed away, her ex boyfriend cheated on her and her brother practically has moved from on girlfriend to the next 4 times.

I feel like if I do I will fuck up the ability for her to have a normal relationship in the future and I dont know if I can do that. On the other hand I feel like i always give in to what she wants and ive landed up apologising for pretty much everything in my relationship and as much as I dont want to admit it, it seems like I just give in to anything that she wants because I seem to like making people happy. She is also the most stubborn person I have ever met and has had trust issues throughout our relationship which were not warranted until now.

Im just worried if I leave kate and go for my friend, that my friend will maybe cheat on me one day and ill get a taste of my own medicine. Like she is in a relationship now (granted her boyfriend is a twat and treats her like shit) but here she is telling me she has fantisised about me.

So confused.
>>
If you cheat make sure you also kill yourself afterwards so you can do the world a favor
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.