[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/ I've got a bone to pick with you. All you little

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Messy-Hair-a-la-Bardot.jpg (149KB, 905x1357px) Image search: [Google]
Messy-Hair-a-la-Bardot.jpg
149KB, 905x1357px
/adv/ I've got a bone to pick with you.

All you little shits overcomplicate things. Think about your problems... depression, >tfwnogf, weakfag, anxious, relationship problems... now think about the solutions to those problems.... THEN STOP THINKING, and fucking solve your problem. Holy shit. Your problem is not fucking complicated, you can overcome your pathetic obstacles in life with 10 seconds of hard thinking... Quit shitting up /adv/ you faggots.
>>
>just be yourself
>just have a good jawline and rich parents
>just make sure you were in the foot ball team
>get a 4.0 and make friends
>just get a girlfriend
>just make sure your life is perfect
>just be white
>just be born with a silver spoon and generations worth of privilege
>just do what i did

:^)
>>
I'm on Tinder, OP, I'm trying, NoFap has boosted my horniness so I want a GF, otherwise I don't see the point, but I'm trying
>>
>>18701958
None of that is bad advice, and you're bad for making it seem more complicated than that. Entirely my point.
>>
>>18701958
It's sad that you think all of those things will make you happy
>>
>>18701958
You're generation is so fucked....its almost funny to watch because you're fucking yourselves. You're attitudes are why your lives suck and unironically why You guys suck. You live in a place where you have a computer or smart phone and internet connection and bitch about how other people are so privledged. Did you ever bother to think about your privledge? Did you ever stop to think about how many generations of lucky privledged ducks you came from? Okay so slavery sucked....guess how many Africans would trade places with you? Most all of them. But please continue to bitch about how setting out life is and blaming others because you're a miserable cow.
>>
>>18701966
>>18701967
>>18701971
>just do what the unique and privileged circumstances that were given to me in life and led me to my successful path allowed me to
>just do it bro

:^)))))
>>
>>18701999
If I keep responding, will you grow more chins?
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>18702004
And there they are, the fatty insults, what happened to the oh so helpful holier-than-thou "you can do it" persona you had just a few posts ago? Did the mask slip, or are you giving up so fast like normies tend to do when faced with conflict?

Chads will be chads I guess, and I know you're a chad because you chose to throw out the weight insult rather than calling me a virgin. Oh well, at least you're not a slut and one of my own(however deluded you may be due to your physical blessings)
>>
>>18702021
I was talking about the :^))))) you retard.
>>
I've spent your 10 seconds thinking about the solutions to my problems, plus an additional few years. I've concluded that I am trapped in a system of mutually exclusive externally placed requirements that makes it impossible for me to ever fulfill all of them at once (in short, getting a follow-up job or maintaining my long term relationship - I probably can't do both). Now what would Mr. Smartypants OP do? Become a MGTOW faggot? :^)
>>
>>18702089
>I've concluded that blah blah blah I probably can't do both getting a follow-up job or maintaining my long term relationship
Do both or don't do both. You're choosing to sit in limbo, and you're choosing to shit up /adv/. Next.
>>
But my problem is that I really want my pizza dough to proof faster but it won't. I want pizza.
>>
>>18702251

You're a smartass who can't actually contribute with helpful advice.

I can't do both, which is the problem. Telling me to then not do both is no solution. Not doing both is precisely the outcome of not solving the fucking problem. It is failure. Your "advice" amounts to condensed fail. Why are you even here? Are you proposing denial and delusions as problem-solving strategies?
>>
>>18702292
>hurr durr it's not that easy
Yeah, it fucking is that easy, and you are the problem, 100%. Get mad at me all you want, I'm not here to solve your shit just point out that you're avoiding solutions in hopes for a unicorn answer (fyi, even a unicorn solution isn't enough for those that come to /adv/)

>have gf
>have employment
>want to progress in career but keep gf
>dunno how to do this without asking anything of gf
>dunno how to do this without considering other employment options that are better
>dunno how to do above 2 so go ask /adv/ who give you the same solutions you give yourself
>still say it's not enough
>weeks go by and nothing changes, keep gf keep current employment
>months
>marry her w/shit job
>have kid
>not enough money to make ends meet, find new job anyway

Go fuck yourself. That's why I'm here.
>>
>>18702303
Nice ;)
>>
>>18702303
>> hurr durr just don't have problems m8

Your solutions are non-solutions. Your greentext sums it up: no matter what I do, it will not work out in my favour.

Having a family today *is* a unicorn solution, unless you live off of welfare. You actually need more than one unicorn, desu. See who's having the most kids and you'll know it to be true.
>>
>>18701945
>just fucking solve your problems
we found the universal solution, /adv/ is over gentlemen, from now on every post beside OP should be filtered to this one gem of infinite wisdom
>>
>>18701971
>You're generation is so fucked
= You are generation is so fucked...

Hmmm...interadasting!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.