[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you make a move on a girl in the first few days of class?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1504792299886.jpg (142KB, 820x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1504792299886.jpg
142KB, 820x1080px
How do you make a move on a girl in the first few days of class? I always just go and sit with my friends instead because going and sitting next to a girl randomly is kind of weird.
>>
>>18701833
Chat her up as the class is ending.
>>
You don't unless you're chad thunder cock and to be a chaddie you have to be born one and from the sounds of it you're shit outta luck. I'm sorry bro but that's the truth.

And before anyone one lies to you when they say "just man up" and "be confident" this is exactly as if they were telling you to "go ask for the manager, give them a nice firm handshake and get the job". The advice, while well intentioned is pathetically out of date.
>>
>>18701844
Nah chad is a mindset, you're just permanent betafag soz.

I'm your typical 4chan loser, sits at home and does nothing but shitpost, goes to work. I had no business being in a chad lifestyle, but for 3 months, I was. The story goes, I bought a rustbucket car with no experience working on them, and for that 3 month period I went nuts trying to fix it up. I had to work myself up into this uber-confident, motivated, OPTIMISTIC, driving persona in order to get people to help me.... part of this was sex life. I had the most sex I've ever had in that 3 months. I'm went back to being a fucking loser, but those 3 months were golden...

People say 'just man up', but you don't get what it means to do that correctly. It's not being more macho, it's putting your nuts to the grindstone doing what you love, and not giving a shit about the haters. You know how many naysayers were telling me I'd fail in fixing that car in 3 months to drive it halfway across America? Literally everyone I knew. Everyone. Friends, family, coworkers, strangers, everyone. But I told them 'nah, I got this' and told all the girls I met about my crazy ambition and my crazy lifestyle and boom. I'm not that attractive, just a bit fit and confident and motivated. And now I'm single >tfwnogf, craving that time of my life again (I'll likely never have that again)
>>
>>18701898
>I'm your typical 4chan loser, sits at home and does nothing but shitpost, goes to work.
>can get a sex life as soon as he decides he wants one

yeah, no, you're just another normie cunt chad whose good looks will carry him in life and who mistakes not talking to someone for a few days as loneliness. let me guess, you have irc and skype friends, probably even a facebook, you think you're so mysterious and intelligent because of how "lonely and detached" you are. please, you will never understand what it's REALLY like to be a robot so please don't pretend like you know.
>>
>>18701833
As an older femanon the best advice I can give you is this....you will always lose money chasing women but you will never lose women chasing money.
You can chat her up after class. Put yourself on her radar of people that exist. But don't make it bigger than that in your head. After that concentrate on getting what you want out of life. Figure out what you want and go after it. This will attract women to you more than anything. But once youve figured out what you want and you're really driven to get it, women will seem like more of a distraction...But you'll make time somehow, at least for the right one. Good luck anon
>>
>>18701909
>you're just another normie cunt chad
PFFFFTTTT HAHAHAHAHAHA
>you will never understand
Yeah okay. Right out of hs, for 2 years I had no friends, burned my bridges, failed out of college, and went into a nihilist existential crisis. Following those 2 years, I met up with 4 shitty friends from high school and rarely hung out (once every few months), and just sat at home getting yelled at to do something with my life for 2 years. Then I enlisted and now I can say nothing has changed- I talk to a lot of people at work, but have no outside-of-work friends, except one guy who is basically an acquaintance (hang out once every couple of months) and those 4 hs people that still live in my hometown. DYEL. And no facebook. But go ahead, keep thinking you can't do it, the truth is you just need to clean yourself up and work out and find a purpose in life, then light a fire under your ass. The difference between you and I is I refuse to stay down and refuse to let anything rule me.
>>
Looks like /r9k/ leaked out
>>
File: Red.jpg (182KB, 1012x760px) Image search: [Google]
Red.jpg
182KB, 1012x760px
>>18701944
I guess I should give the OP advice instead of just rebutting the chad obsessive...

OP just hang out with your friends and make 'plays' to the girl you're like, bring her into the conversation. It's not an art form, just say 'hey wassup' or something. If you want the easy route I suggest talking shit about your class, like "god math is awful" and she'll be like "yeah I hate math" and then move from there "at least it's not history, fucking hell, WHO CARES ABOUT THE STUPID FRENCHIES?" Cheap jokes and layups are the easiest way to get talking, but once you get the hang of it you'll even feel comfortable sabotaging the conversation entirely 'hey how's it going' 'good' 'cool' then going back and talking to your friends. You'll make it your own in due time, just fuck around and have fun. Girls are just people too, just a bit less smart than your average fellow.
>>
>>18701935
>brags about his "existential crisis"
>casually meets up with his friends
>has a job
>goes to the gym a-la chad

please, just stop. you're embarrassing yourself. if you only knew how bad it REALLY gets you would be grateful you ONLY have 4 friends.
>>
>>18701909
Sorry, anon, but I'm a 8/10 greek god in women's book, yet I still don't have a gf
Looks will only get you so far, my man, you need to know how to talk to people, but I'm socially retarded
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33aMfi50VpI&t=74s
>>
>>18701963
You said I'm a chad and I had to try and prove I'm not, I'm not bragging. I will brag however that I overcame nihilism, simply because before and after-life is irrelevant to life and consciousness, so life has meaning... I'm not the one embarrassing himself here, mr. "my life is way more terrible than yours". If you had your wits about you, like I have, you'd do something about your pathetic life instead of virtue signaling anonymously on a vietnamese hashtag aggregator.
>>
File: 0EAIamQafo.jpg (35KB, 612x342px) Image search: [Google]
0EAIamQafo.jpg
35KB, 612x342px
>>18701898
>>18701935

Can confirm. Also a depressed hermit failing university doing little with life.

But for a while, I went traveling solo, and I put on a super successful positive social mindset/persona, and holy shit, in the space of 2 weeks I went from 0 sexual encounters in my entire life to 4, with truly non-ugly girls.

Also came back home and sort of reverted to the old lifestyle. But... the experience has changed me. Now I know that for all the disappointment, lack of movement, rejection and anxiety; It's possible. I have it in me.

A pilot flame ignited and is sitting idle, but I'm slowly working towards empowering it. I swear, by fuck, one day it'll engulf me and I'll be walking around every day with a raging inferno aura like from fucking Dragon Ball Z.

I think there's a little bit of chad in all of us -- our birthright as being men. We just need to reach out (in?) and grasp it.

>>18701909
>whose good looks will carry him in life

Pic related is one of the people who started the 'PUA' movement, before (right) and after (left). A guy who fucked incredible amounts of highest-tier women.
I'm not saying to go PUA, but just as an example: looks are not as good an excuse for inaction as you think.

>>18701915
>you will always lose money chasing women but you will never lose women chasing money.
^Pretty good advice
>>
Is this still applicable on the second, going on third week of classes? If it helps, I'm a junior in college.
>>
>>18701833
>>18702809

Making a move on a complete stranger that will share a class with you for a while is a great way to get known as the thristy guy.

BUT you can still at least take steps to set a move up. Be social, not only with girls. Talk to people, sit next to strangers, eat with people during lunch, remember to say "hi, how are you?" and angage in conversation.

Then you can weed out people to make a move on and it will be way more organic and natural.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.