[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm living in an apartment with both my current boyfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: 1464501126819.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1464501126819.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
I'm living in an apartment with both my current boyfriend and ex boyfriend. Reasoning for that is we were in a poly relationship and the guy who is currently my ex screwed us over AFTER we both moved in with him. (I can't go into detail) One of the main concerns being that the guy who is now my ex refused to put my boyfriend on the lease even before the breakup. So to quickly clarify: I'm a girl who is unemployed with no car and am currently living with two men, one of which is the primary tenant on the lease and is (seemingly) paying the bills, the other who isn't on the lease and is also unemployed BUT can pay the bills for a fair amount of time due to past savings. Continuing on, the ex told my bf and I just the other day that when the lease is up at the end of December that he isn't renewing it and is getting a place of his own. This was fine as it gives us time to gets jobs and get an apartment of our own, but just today a friend informed us that my ex is now instead planning to up and leave the apartment with us still living here. This is where I need help. I've never really lived in an apartment and I don't understand anything. I'm also afraid to go to the landlords about this situation without advice first because I again have no idea what to do or say and my current boyfriend is also living here while not on the lease.

So my main questions are:

How much power do I have as an unpaying tenant? (I am listed as such)

Can my ex remove me from the lease?

Can I remove the original tenant (my ex) from the lease?

If I am an unpaying tenant in an apartment that was added after the lease was initiated, am I able to add another tenant?

If the original tenant decides he wants to end the lease, am I able to renew it?

Will we be evicted if we are both unemployed but are able to pay all rent and bills?

Can "secondary" tenants be held accountable for bills once the primary tenant has abandoned?

Is any of what my ex is doing illegal?
>>
I hate to say this, but you'll have a much better reception on /r/personal finance or /r/legaladvice than on here. Those people are more likely to have done their research or be well- versed about situations similar to your own. That being said

>Can I remove the original tenant (my ex) from the lease?
No, you're listed as I'm paying. It would have to be agreed upon.

>If the original tenant decides he wants to end the lease, am I able to renew it?
You MIGHT be able to renew the lease if the building managers are okay with your lack of income.

>Will we be evicted if we are both unemployed but are able to pay all rent and bills?
This is hard to say, it's kind of subjective depending on what the building protocols are. A lot of apartments require some type of employment so that there is a mild guarantee that payment can be made. However, some apartment managers are very lacks with this type of protocol and as long as you have the money they don't care - but this is an unlikely circumstance.

>Can "secondary" tenants be held accountable for bills once the primary tenant has abandoned?
>yes, of course. Apartment managers don't care WHO is living in their apartment for the most part, they care about the PAYMENT for the apartment. If you're living in the building, someone needs to be paying or there's no exchange of "goods" and this no reason for the manager to continue to let you live there.

>Is any of what my ex is doing illegal?
No, not really. Your ex can leave the place and still pay the bills OR leave and claim that there are two people living there who are on the lease who will cover the bills. His most likely course of action is to take his shit, remove himself from the lease and be done with it.
>>
>>18701825
>currently my ex screwed us over AFTER we both moved in with him. (I can't go into detail)

whatever this is it will explain the root of the problem and addressing it will resolve your current problem better than perpetuating the drama that is now playing out.
>>
>>18701887
I can't fucking format on a phone. FML.
>>
>>18701825
Okay first you're a whore and when you play stupid games you win stupid prizes.

That said. Tenet rights vary by state/country. Youre broke and have very few options. You don't know that your ex is moving before December. He told you he was staying. He could have been blowing smoke to whomever he was talking to. Of course he may not have been. You need a job. Get a job. Stop worrying about your ex, even if he was doing something illegal you couldn't afford to take him to court over it...so dont worry about it. You need to get your shit straight...not his. Get a job and get your own place so you're not in this situation in the future.
>>
>>18701887
Thank you so much for your reply. You answered a ton of my questions and I feel a lot better about talking to the landlord now. I'm hoping that if I have at least a minimum wage job on paper that it'll be acceptable.
>>
>>18701888
Fuck off with your fishing. It's personal.
>>
>>18701953
>>18701953
lol lrn2read, not broke, have savings, also not concerned with him, just want to protect ourselves.

also, >you're a whore
gb2 r9k fgt, you don't know a goddamn thing
>>
>>18701988
You consider your unemployed boyfriends savings your money? I said (you) are broke and that is exactly what I mean. I did read...its just that your comprehension of your circumstances are at odds with reality. Get a job....spreading your legs for two guys can barely keep an apartment over your head....you need to rethink your priorities but whatever go be a whore and win your stupid prizes. And btw I'm a dyke not a faggot.
>>
>>18702003
That was my boyfriend posting, not me.
>>
File: 1485473075146.jpg (142KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485473075146.jpg
142KB, 800x800px
>>18702005
Tell your bf that he is a cuck.
>>
>>18702003
a faggot is a faggot; gay, straight, man or woman or dyke

and it's not like money is really an issue, it's just not quite enough to outright buy a house with.

>>18702014
message recieved. I honestly thought we were really good friends before shit went down, until we realized he was trying to push me out

also don't get mad because she had two guys when you can't land one.
>>
you are all human garbage, it doesnt what happens honestly, youll end up in similar situation because you are retarded

just do whatever but please DO NOT breed
>>
>>18702031
>"also don't get mad because she had two guys when you can't land one."
>tfw cuck and proud.

lmao, i'm a guy, not >>18702003

I'm just laughing at how pathetic you are, that's all, enjoy your roastie.
>>
File: tumblr_otrdpbYliQ1vzca51o3_250.png (114KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_otrdpbYliQ1vzca51o3_250.png
114KB, 250x250px
>>18702035
Kek. Get mad, faggotgirl.
>>
>>18702036
>tfw 12 and doesn't understand the difference between poly and cuckoldry
>>
>>18702031
>>18702031

>>money isn't an issue, I could buy a house with all my money

>>18701979
>>I hope having a minimum wage job will be good enough

Fuck off you're nothing but a lying whore. You would have already paid for your lease outright if you had any kind of real money to your name and youbdefinately wouldnt be sweating 3 months of rent. I hope he does burn you for coming on here and being such a bad liar.
>>
>>18702043
And clearly you dont understand the massive similarities. I don't even care that you're a whore or that you're retarded and nearly homeless. Its that you're a fucking liar that bothers me. You're going through what your going through for a reason and it sure seems like the guy who is leaving you is the one with the job and the brains.
>>
>>18702043
>implying i care.
Do you clean his cum from her pussy before going down on her or you like the taste of it? Maybe you're just a closeted faggot.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1501033772243.jpg (34KB, 480x319px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1501033772243.jpg
34KB, 480x319px
Lol a degenerate whore with a cuck boyfriend living off of another man, neither of you have any power. Your beta boyfriend (and piggy bank) must feel so proud to live in the shadow of the man who used to fuck you.

Consider sterilizing yourselves.
>>
>>18702047
can you not read? we have the cash.
>I have at least a minimum wage job on paper that it'll be acceptable
>job on paper that it'll be acceptable
>job on paper
>on paper

>>18702048
>Its that you're a fucking liar that bothers me
oh if only you knew the irony

>the guy who is leaving you
you assume too much compadre, lrn2read

also stop samefagging dude, it's sad
>>
>>18702067
>7 posters
>thinks that everybody acknowledging that he is a cuck is samefagging.
That only sad thing in this thread is you buddy.
>>
>>18702083
>you can see how many posters in the thread
oh shit, is that new?
>>
>>18702087
>>you can see how many posters in the thread
>oh shit, is that new?
You're new.

Anyway, Op.
I'm sorry you fell for the polyamourous meme
I hope you've learned the lesson
As for resolving your problem, I agree with >>18701887, you should go on the specialized subreddits
>>
File: 19nmtg.jpg (23KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
19nmtg.jpg
23KB, 352x352px
>>18701825
Holy shit, you are a perfect example of why guys think women are stupid as fuck. You're fucking useless and you fell for a meme that your vagina has value. You're finding out the hard way it doesn't. Better start sucking some dicks or get a fucking job. I think it's hilarious that you, some no-rent paying cunt, thinks you could possibly remove your ex from his own lease when he's paying for the roof over your head. You're like a child trying to evict your own parents from their house because they told you you couldn't have ice cream before dinner. You. Are. An. Idiot.
>>
>>18701825
Just start fucking the ex again and it will fix everything. Your problem is expecting an ex to house you and your new bf. The audacity of women my god.
>>
>>18702381
even better if they kick the beta male with no job out of the home too.
>>
>>18702175
Agree. Sure her new bf is a useless, no-rent paying cunt too. If I were the ex both would be out on their ass and the door locks changed.
>>
File: so_say_we_all1.gif (876KB, 245x240px) Image search: [Google]
so_say_we_all1.gif
876KB, 245x240px
>>18702175
>>
>>18701825
Ypu are the perfect example why men hate and kill women. You rex allowing you to fuck another man in his house is cuckery at best. But you and you bf living there without paying and on top wanting to throw him from his own home is juts.. just... to kill you fucking bitch.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.