[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you move on from a lost love when you KNOW you'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1383396230587.jpg (52KB, 747x567px) Image search: [Google]
1383396230587.jpg
52KB, 747x567px
How do you move on from a lost love when you KNOW you'll never love someone that much again?

I feel like dating anyone would be disrespectful because I'll never love them as much as I loved my ex.

I've dated a few times since and the feelings have always been shallow in comparison.

I want move on, but I just feel it's shitty of me to date someone if I'll never love them more than her.
>>
>>18701704
Love is not enough.
>>
>>18701704
Everyones felt this.

The objective truth is you dont know that. You arent psychic.

And if i can bore you with science..

Love isnt magic. Its chemical. Your brain has proven itself capable of producing these feelings and it will again with another who fucks you affirms you and gives you companionship.
>>
Yeah, you can't do it. You're fucked, you may as well kill yourself. I mean, out of the billions of bitches on earth you managed to meet the one you'd love the most and date her and now you'll never, ever find anyone even close! The chances of that happening were so small! You were truly the luckiest you'll ever be and now you have absolutely nothing to look forward to. Just end it. She was truly the most special snowflake out there.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.