[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let me preface this by saying I'm terrified of death, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: runescape.jpg (215KB, 794x860px) Image search: [Google]
runescape.jpg
215KB, 794x860px
Let me preface this by saying I'm terrified of death, and think the notion of suicide is both idiotic and ultimately selfish.

However, while I sure as hell don't want to die, I find myself wanting to live less and less. Some days, I feel nothing except unbridled self hatred. I don't recall a time in the last year that I felt sustained happiness that wasn't marred with some sort of anxiety or fear.

And the worst part of it all is that as far as life goes, 99% of the world's population would gladly be in my shoes, leading me to acknowledge that, yes, I may be a weak as fuck person and may shatter horribly under any real form of adversity. I've lost the will to sustain any of my prior ambitions in a productive manner.

What can I do? How can I fight through this?
>>
Diagnosis : Depression
>>
>>18701630
Suicidal thoughts are a natural side affect of a mental state/condition.

Its a good indication somethings gone wonky in your brain.

Could be environmental (youre around shitty people, too isolated, dont do enough, not enough to be proud of, lonely, whatever)

And it could be physiological (actual chemical issue in your brain, shit diet, shit sleep, thyroid issue, vitamin deficiency, chemical exposure, maybe at work or home or smog in the city.. Whatever.. A million possible causes.)

The general consensus of psychologists (the phd doctor times no the tell.me about your dad kinds) is that you should give it time and meanwhile pay attention to your health.

Anything after 6 months is clinical, at which point a doctor should be consulted.
Again theyll be looking first for physical causes a general practitioner could find, then once all comes back green you will be referred to a mental health professional.
>>
>>18701658
>the phd dr times

That whole sentence is typod as fuck:
"The PhD doctor kind of psychologist, not the tell me about your father kind."
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.