[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for advice. I'll try to make this story as short

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Looking for advice. I'll try to make this story as short as possible.

I'm an American and wanting to move abroad, either to Europe or Australia/New Zealand.

Recently went through a rough divorce. Wife comes from a wealthy family and was able to outspend me on lawyers. She took almost everything I own, including our son. I was left with just my personal items, car, and $25,000.

I have a Masters Degree in Supply Chain and Logistics Management and a MBA from a good university with 10 years of solid working experience. What are my best options? Are there any countries that would allow me to immigrate based on my skills? If so, which ones? Where should I start?

I realize that the process and paperwork would take some time, but I'm hoping to accomplish this in the next 2-3 years if possible. Any advice or input would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
>>
>>18701622
As with any move, getting a job there is the best way. Then the employer will help you get a work permit.
>>
>>18701622
do you plan on being involved in your son's life?
>>
>>18701633
I've weighed pros and cons. He's my son and I love him more than life itself.

My wife (now ex) has moved to a different state but I have visitation and he's to come visit me on holidays. This was ordered by the court.

A little background: The reason for the divorce was that it was a loveless marriage, no adultery, domestic violence, alcoholism, etc etc.

She just didn't love me anymore but wanted to stay with me for convenience. That was unacceptable to me so I filed for divorce. I didn't want to be with someone who didn't love me, plain and simple.
>>
I want to start my life over again in a different place, far away. Some may think that I'm running from my problems and they may have a point, but I'm so devastated that I want to start over again.

I'm looking for advice on where would be a good place to start over fresh and new.
>>
>>18701671
Just go where the economy is strongest. England, Australia, New Zealand, they're all awesome for those of us who didn't grow up there.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.