[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in a dilemma right now. I am in love with someone who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2859.jpg (60KB, 750x752px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2859.jpg
60KB, 750x752px
I'm in a dilemma right now. I am in love with someone who can't give me what I need sexually. I'm into some pretty intense kinks, and not only do I not want to tell my partner about them, I don't want them dominating me like that. That's not the kind of relationship I want with him.

I know this other person who is into EXACTLY what I'm into sexually, no judgment and willing to participate with me on a strictly sexual leve.

Shoud I cut the second person off or take advantage of the situation? I know I will never get what I want once I marry my partner and this may be my last chance to live my fantasies.

What would you do?
>>
>>18701559
Why don't you want them dominating you like that? What kind of relationship do you want with him, and how would him indulging your fetishes change your relationship with him?
>>
>>18701566
He's gentle and loving. A very... soft spoken person. I am attracted to him in a different way.
>>
>>18701559
if it's not going to work it's not going to work

do not cheat. do not cheat. communicate openly and honestly with the chance of it ending and you'll be all the better for it, even if it does end.

it sounds like you shouldn't be marrying your partner anyway, if you can't be totally open with them.
>>
>>18701559
Don't cheat. People who cheat are the lowest form of scum.

If you love your partner be honest about what you feel and want. The fact you don't want them dominating you is strange if its fine for another.

Either split with your partner if you're too weak to not indulge these urges or at least discuss them with them.
>>
>>18701577
I think you would be surprised by how people can switch. What happens in the bedroom doesn't have to bleed over into the rest of your relationship, unless you want it to.

I'm with a guy, been with him for over 6 years now. He's gentle, loving, soft spoken, and he would never dream of hurting me or disrespecting me. But in the bedroom, he's pulling my hair, calling me his slut, pinning me down. And then we get done fucking and cuddle and go back to being gentle.

You can find someone who can be both! And who knows, maybe your current partner can be both, but you'll never know unless you let him in and communicate with him
>>
>>18701559
So, you don't want your partner to give you what you need sexually ?
>>
>>18701593
This desu.
I don't enjoy being rough or abusive but when my partner is in that mood I can accommodate easily. Its just playing pretend.
>>
What are your kinks OP?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.