[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im too lazy to google my situation. Advice from femanons or anyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1497367386422.webm (989KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1497367386422.webm
989KB, 640x360px
Im too lazy to google my situation. Advice from femanons or anyone with ex gf experience is especially welcome.

If Im trying to get back with my ex, do I lift a finger for her?

>together 8 years
>shes a bit nuts and taking xanax
>otherwise shes a 7.5/10 normie
>broken up three months
>her head is fucked bcuz of the antidepressants
>asked me to babysit her little brother for a month

I like the little guy, but do I have anything to gain here? Will doing a damn thing for her help my chances getting her back? Or is this a test
>>
>>18701411
Don't get involved with her. You will get your hopes up and crash down twice as hard. Been there, done that.
>>
>>18701411
This is just a woman leveraging her social connections for personal gain. If you're getting paid *well* I'd do it, but chances are, she low-balled you on money, which is why she thought of you in the first place.

If you want her money, counter her for slightly more money.

If you want her pussy, you're not gonna get it by doing this.
>>
>>18701418
Not into getting laid as much. The pay is going to suck because her mom is broke af and needs someone to babysit so she can work harvest season.

Could be a good chance to bag her mom, but I see no real gains outside of at least getting paid. They want me to babysit because there is no one else and they trust me so Im understanding about it
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.