[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I let her pay on the first "date" (we hooked up once).

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Wet_5f02c3_6376335.jpg (131KB, 1200x1178px) Image search: [Google]
Wet_5f02c3_6376335.jpg
131KB, 1200x1178px
I let her pay on the first "date" (we hooked up once). How bad did I fuck it up? She said that way she is forcing me to go out again.

We kissed when I walked her to the car, pretty good making out. I went to pay, but she already had her card out, and I panicked.

She said we should meet again, and to "text me". I texted her saying I hope she gets home safe, but no reply yet.

Did I fuck up?
>>
>>18701398
How do you mean "did I fuck up"?
Really she sounds like she is interested in you so I wouldn't have any worries there.
However by letting her pay you have already established a "you're the man in the relationship" attitude. If you continue to pursue the relationship she may act more masculine and dominant than you. I mean all the power to you but I would never let a date pay for anything, it shows weakness in my perspective.
>>
>>18701398
When women got the right to vote they also won the right to pay. Equality, right?
>>
>>18701398

>I let her pay on the first "date" (we hooked up once). How bad did I fuck it up?

On a scale of 1 to Aspergers exactly how autistic are you?
>>
>>18701412
Equality was the worst thing that ever happened to our society.
Men and women are different and they both are responsible for different roles.
>>
>>18701398
>we kissed and made out

>b-b-but I let her pay
>did I fuck it up?

No you dumb shit.

You had such a great date that she felt like it was worth her time and resources to the point where the ride(well if you drove her there anyway. If not then she just flat respects you) was more than enough. Don't mistake being a man in the relationship for "I need to handle everything" that's not how it works and that's not how ANYONE should want it to work.

Also she didn't reply because it's an empty message to her that she doesn't have anything to get out of. If you want to send her something then make it about when the two of you can meet again.
If that's not up to your speed though then just wait for her to say something to you. Waiting is probably the best option anyway since when she wants to see you, you have an easier time getting what you want.
>>
>>18701412
this desu.

Offer to pay for the next one since she paid for the first one. That's usually how I do it, or I split the bill. Equality should be equal desu.

No reply yet, you didn't give a timeframe. If you just sent the text then maybe she's still driving? Calm your shit.
>>
So she did text me back, and I guess it's all good. Sorry guys, I panicked.
>>
>>18701532
>You must be at least eighteen to browse this website
>>
>>18701532
I panicked because we split the bill for my first date with my current GF and my friend (shes also a girl so I used her for dating advice but shes kinda stuck up) was saying i'd messed up by not paying or insisting in full.

Turns out my gf is the kind of person that hates to owe stuff so we just pay for things in tandem. I'll get the meal, she gets the tickets etc etc.
The fact she paid for it shows she's interested. Just offer to pay the next out of politeness.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.