[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in my 20's and I feel like I'm going through

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1471058497401.jpg (229KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1471058497401.jpg
229KB, 640x640px
I'm in my 20's and I feel like I'm going through puberty again. I just want to fuck every girl I see. However, it's so frustrating because I'm living with my parents (I work, saving up money for a house plus my parents are strict about women over) and I don't have a car (take the bus to save money). Women don't like guys without a car or their own place.

I feel like a caged animal, I'm getting restless. Is there anything I can do to quell this?
>>
Also, I started working out, eating well, and sleeping better. I have constant energy and I've also worked on my confidence in case you're wondering why
>>
I'm in the exact same position, 22 years old, I'm even saving up money for a house in the distant future

plus I'm a virgin. today I saw a girl in school uniform and I found it amusing how I spent years in highschool around girls in skirts without losing my mind. It's like my brain took more time than usual to realise it liked girls
>>
Just look for younger, women, my man. Tap them 18 year olds. They are less likely to care about you living with your parents.
>>
>>18701365
Have you changed your diet or lifestyle at all recently? This is how all men feel pretty consistently, excluding those losers who drink too much bottled water, self identify as "male feminists" and watch anime. Its natural, no need to worry there.
As far as your situation goes: how much money are you making? At about $50k a year it is possible to make a modest living in most places. I would try getting a credit card if you don't already have one, most banks look for some sort of credit history while you are applying for a mortgage. If you do, put a few smallish purchases on there (hobby stuff, an Xbox for example if you like video games) and pay it off slowly, shows them you can handle debt. Once you get your own place go out and get yourself a lightly used car, something you have to make payments on. Lightly used is best because most all of the depreciation is already done to the vehicle and you will still be driving something reliable with some semblance of warranty on it.
God speed anon.
>>
>>18701365

>Women don't like guys without a car or their own place.

Not true. I fucked tons of girls when I lived with my parents. I bussed into the city and just stayed at their place. For whatever its worth I live in a city where needing a car isn't a thing. Most people who live here don't drive.
>>
>>18701365
>Women don't like guys without a car

Only girls who can't legally drive or are a metric fuckload of a distance away from you don't like guys without a car. And even then,if you establish yourself as a source of happiness to them they'll take throw that shit out and start compromising the distance to be with you.

>Women don't like guys without their own place

Heh
Now that's just an excuse you're feeding yourself. All having your own place is good for with women is just the safe of mind that you won't be interrupted when you're fucking. That's literally it. Hell sometimes its better to live with people you know because they can wing for you and have her start asking them for their opinions on you which increases her interest.
>>
Your apartment years are your fucking years. That's why shitty apartments cost a lot less and awesome apartments cost a lot more. The difference between apartments is bigger than the difference between houses; for a house to cost twice as much it has to be up on a mountain or next to water. For an apartment to cost twice as much it just has to not have any horror story neighbors.
>>
>>18701378
>and I've also worked on my confidence
How did you do this?
>>
>>18701402
I make $50k a year, I'm just saving to put a bug down payment on a house. I'm moving out June of next year is my goal
>>
>>18701908
Lot of stuff, I'm about to go to work. If this thread is still up I'll let you know when I get back
>>
>>18701365

You have filled the lower echelons of Maslow pyramid.
>>
>>18702492
I'll bump this thread 4ever OP
>>
Final bump
>>
>>18701378
Contain yourself but dont quell the urge. It will boost ur test and make you bigger
>>
>>18702620
>>18701908
Alright I'm back. There's a lot of little things I did and I can't remember them all so I'll try to list them.

Basically, the first things I listed in the post makes confidence easier. I can go to work and function on 5 hours of sleep but ideally I'm 100% and in my best mood at 7-8 hours of sleep. Eating healthier means less junk good. Clean foods means I feel cleaner, I feel like my body can move without any discomfort.

I read a lot and I picked up a few books on body language. I changed my behaviors so that it would emulate someone of a confident person. Some of the stuff you do can raise your testosterone levels making you feel more confident and it creates a feedback loop. Whenever I walk I take good strides, shoulders down, and chest out. Arms swinging a bit, walk like you own the place. I hold my head my up and never look at the ground. When I see another person I make eye contact, smile, and say hi. When I talk I tried to talk in a louder and more clear voice.

I picked up a few activities where I can set goals and clearly measure progress. When you hit those milestones it feels good. Nobody can take it away from you. I feel I have something that makes me who I am. For example, if a girl rejects me, it's not the end of the world. I know I have something to fall back on and I don't need her approval to feel good about myself.
>>
File: seething.png (18KB, 300x309px) Image search: [Google]
seething.png
18KB, 300x309px
>>18701365
>live with parents at 23 again
>100%, completely uptight Christians
>mom will literally blow up my phone if I'm out past 10pm and have a panic attack when I get back
>mfw she's pissed I'm not married yet

I think I'm just gonna jump off a bridge
>>
>>18704322
Tell your mom if she wants you to get married you need to be able to have time and space and privacy to meet and court women. Even she should be able to understand that.
>>
>>18701365
Sex.
You arent going through puberty again. Youre just sexually frustrated. You need too fuck.

>girls dont fuck guys who live at home and have no car.

Yes they do. Something else is wrong with you if they dont.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.