[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got this new girlfriend and it's going pretty well,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

I just got this new girlfriend and it's going pretty well, although when it comes to sexual stuff she said she's really big into rape fantasy by me, dd/lg just the dynamic non incestual, and punishment.
I've only ever been with vanilla girls before but all this stuff is very appealing to me, I enjoy being dominant and in control. She's also kind of bratty sometimes which I suppose she wants me to "punish her" for. Does anyone have any experience doing this kind of stuff? Aside from being rough what do I say or do as I suppose this goes passed the typical dom/sub relationship.
>>
Toxic masculinity.
>>
How ddlg is she? You could set a few basic ground rules and punish her for breaking them (whether that's spanking, "nonconsensual" stuff, etc etc.) GET A SAFE WORD/ACTION. Right now. Text her. Girls into rape fantasies generally like saying "no" or "stop" which means you need a word that means to actually do so or you're in deep shit. If you're gonna gag her something like three sharp noises works fine too.
Also, what you're describing is a pretty typical dom/sub relationship, just with added difficulty.

Oh, and save text receipts in case she's a sociopath.
>>
>>18701337
If it doesn't leave the bedroom is it really that toxic? I think everyone has degenerate thoughts.
>>
>>18701342
In everyday life she's just pretty normal maybe a bit indecisive, in the bedroom she's completely submissive and wants to be taken advantage of as she puts it.
Also good advice, thank you.
>>
>>18701353
I guess i didn't fully answer, she wants to call me daddy without familial connotations, just for power sake. She might like for me to be a bit dominant in every day life but I'm really protective so it's not hard for me
>>
>>18701335
I had a gf like this anon, all I gotta say is be careful, she is probably batshit crazy.

As far as advice goes, my former gf wanted me to "break" into her house with nobody around and "rape" her, so I mean there is that. She also got off getting felt up in public, so you could try that to.

Idk man all I can say is be careful, these types of girls will take you on a fucking ride, but at the end (and there WILL be an end), be ready to lay off dating for awhile because it will feel dirty.... till then have fun mate >;D.
>>
>>18701360
That stings a little but i suppose all things come to an end. She's not too wild or at least hasnt shown it yet, we started as good friends a few months before getting together so we have a pretty good layer of being friends and trust, and the relationship just added the sexual component.
>>
>>18701382
Lol just make sure your looking for the signs anon, mine was fine at first to. Then, once sneaking in through her window and "raping" her wasnt enough, it was groping her in public, soon after sex in public places like bathrooms, parks, ect.

Eventually it led to me sprinting away from the cops, dick flapping in the wind and her handcuffed to a lamppost with a shirt tied around her head as a gag (I wish to god I was joking).... these bitchs be cray cray anon, remember.... look for the signs.
>>
>>18701403
Holy shit man hahah, I'd love to hear some of your stories you sound like a bro. Thanks for looking out I'll be on my toes.
>>
>>18701335
Its fun in the beginning. Shiny and new. Until people get hurt. Tumblr and google are your friends. There are many resources on the internet covering BDSM and dedicated forums for people to share their experiences. Now I need to go drink. Good luck OP. Start by learning RACK, and you can find other basics online.

When I was young I read erotic fiction, women's novels, literature, and got involved with the local community. You can start off by learning how to properly choke her for starters.
>>
>>18701454
Great advice, thanks
>>
>>18701335
I haven't read the thread so feel free to disregard but I came here to say that the most important part of any relationship is communication, especially in your situation. Express to your girlfriend that you aren't really familiar with this and ask for her guidance (at first). She knows what she wants and how to do it better than any of us will.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.