[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My ex gave my 16 year old daughter a old beat up pick up truck.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1503954095081.jpg (17KB, 411x292px) Image search: [Google]
1503954095081.jpg
17KB, 411x292px
My ex gave my 16 year old daughter a old beat up pick up truck. The bumper was held on by chicken wire. My daughter let me use it to haul some leaves to the dump. While I had the truck, the bumper literally fell off. I told my daughter. My ex calls me minutes later yelling and demanding I get it fixed. I told her no. Was i wrong and what do?
>>
Plz
>>
>>18700816
Just take 10 minutes and fix it with more chicken wire like you should've when it fell off.
>>
>Was i wrong
No, stuff happens, and crappy broken things tend to break again. If you're going to fix something right then do it properly the first time. Only an idiot takes a shortcut only to have to re-take it again.

>what do?
Should have just lied to your ex and told them you'd get it fixed, whether you actually do or not is irrelevant, but because obviously you seem to care about their input into the matter. What do you do now though? If you care about what you're ex thinks then you'd call them and tell them you'll get it fixed, again whether or not you do this is up to you.
>>
>>18700945
Thanks
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.