[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a literal meme. I have fallen head over heels for this guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: images (14).jpg (23KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
images (14).jpg
23KB, 500x294px
I am a literal meme. I have fallen head over heels for this guy at work and I live with my boyfriend of 4 years.

The weird thing is and the reason I can't get him out of my head is that all the reasons I love (actually think I fucking love this new guy) this guy is that he has every quality I love about my boyfriend.. just better.

He is more handsome and all that. But whereas my boyfriend is a goofy playful type, the work guy seems so much more "devil may care-ish". Where my boyfriend is overly trusting to the point of endearment, the work guy is just a friendly open guy.

I fucking find myself comparing them to each other every single day and the work guy is really just like my boyfriend 2.0 and I hate it because this is EXACTLY the sort of "trade up" behaviour everyone says about girls and I realise I'm just a fucking bitch like everyone says I am.

The only saving grace is that he has no idea. We're just work friends as far as he knows. He has never tried anything with me.

HOW DO I STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM WHEN I'M BASICALLY ALREADY IN LOVE WITH THE SAME VERSION OF HIM??
>>
>>18700674
>it's another one of these threads
Look, just break up with your bf. If you have morals, don't cuck him
>>
either break up or suck up

you can only have one relation choose wisely
>>
>>18700674
Stop fighting your nature, you whore, and make the trade for the better one already.
You treat men as success objects as you should because you could not amount to much without them anyway.
Do it.
Make your dreams come true.
>>
>>18700686

It doesn't sound very romantic to me to "suck it up". Is that a good base for something happy?
>>
>women
>>
Be friends with the new dude.
AND I DON'T MEAN FLIRTY. I mean treat the guy like any other person. Get to know him. Everyone has their personas and everyone has their demons.
There's no harm in being friends with someone, and as you get to know him, you'll learn more about the kind of person he actually is. What you think are similarities could very well be a mask for some other things.

Be smart, I don't think people should take away someone else's happiness for their own.
Ultimately, the choice is yours, so try and make an educated one, not an impulsive one.

Best of luck, no matter what the outcome. You'll do great either way!
>>
I don't think you know him as well as you think you do.

People tend to build up ideas of the other person in their mind, but this guy at work isn't perfect. You're attracted to him for the similar qualities that attracted you to your current boyfriend, but he also has flaws like your boyfriend. Wait for the attraction to fade and get to actually know him.
>>
>>18700750
>wait for the attraction to fade

this 100%. OP you obviously know the situation better than us, but it sounds to me like you're just infatuated. Let that pass, don't do anything rash or stupid and you'll realise you prefer the stability of your boyfriend
>>
>>18700674
You could always eat a bullet instead of becoming a stereotypical cunt. What I'm saying is you have options.
>>
>>18700775
A bit of a rough way to put things, but anon is right. You have options. Do your research before jumping in.
>>
File: 1501304041912.jpg (62KB, 700x865px) Image search: [Google]
1501304041912.jpg
62KB, 700x865px
>>18700781
or jumping off
>>
>>18700703
>doesn't sound very romantic
Relationships aren't about romance all the time, they are about building a foundation of trust with another person and making compromises to uphold that
>>
>>18701147
This 100%
Get the stupid idea that love and relationships are like movies, it's unhealthy and unrealistic.
What love and relationships are, are people forming a partnership to try and weather the absolutely crazy, stupid and downright contradictory storm that life is.

You have to rely on and be relied on by your partner. You work together to make life just a little more rewarding. It's not always something people need in their lives, but the best things in life are worth sharing.
Fuck that sounds corny.
>>
>>18700674
IDK, but know you convinced me to never introduce a girl to my family considering my brother has been called a better version of me.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.