[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every girl I've tried to date has been a tease. What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: PartyMan.png (44KB, 466x720px) Image search: [Google]
PartyMan.png
44KB, 466x720px
Every girl I've tried to date has been a tease. What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>18700541
Provide more context.
>>
my best friend's sister spooned with me all night and locked hands ect. Ask her out next day she says she sees me as a brother (saw it coming so not that big of a deal) few other girls seem interested in me (flirty and very talkative) as soon as I ask them out they puss out. Go on date with girl who was pretty out going. When i get to the date she clams up and has little to no body language. Later find out from friends that she was super into me.
>>
File: HighMeme.png (13KB, 1080x1398px) Image search: [Google]
HighMeme.png
13KB, 1080x1398px
i've been told by multiple people that I'm "cool" and I consider myself to be a pretty laid back person. I'm just wondering why this keeps happening... It's infuriating.
>>
So, stay positive.
If you get rejected, oh well.
And as for that girl you went on a date with, she was probably shy. Do something fun and interactive that you both can do. Restaurant dates fucking suck if it's the first.

And if that girl who your pals said was super into is still in the picture, ask her on another date.
>>
File: 1486546021075.jpg (208KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
1486546021075.jpg
208KB, 650x488px
>>18700880
>spooning a bro's sister
hope when you finally have sex u get the hep my man
>>
>>18700880
>spooned with me
That is the moment where you apply assault cuddling. You force girls to percieve you as male capable of having sex by groping them, cuddling them, teasing them and generally gently forcing your hand / mouth / penis into their vagina. You fucked up by not taking innitiative there.

>puss out
That means they never wanted to date you in the first place.

>clams up, no body language
That is shyness. You fight that by asking her on date again and letting her to take time to get used to you. Instead of kissing her, your first move is to hold her hand and walking her around.
>>
File: MeIRL.png (6KB, 719x320px) Image search: [Google]
MeIRL.png
6KB, 719x320px
I would ask her on another date if we got along. She acts like a little school girl with a crush. I'm not really into that I want to date a women that acts like a person not a shy child. I'm bummed about being rejected, but who wouldn't be its not like its the end of the world. I'm just wondering why every girl I try to date is a tease. I mean what am I doing wrong?
>>
>>18700914
I would have been more aggressive with the cuddling but there was another person in the room with us that night. >they never wanted to date you in the first place
figured. How do i get better at figuring out of women are interested in me?
>>
>>18700912
the relationship me and my friend have is very complicated (he dated my sister for a while) if this was a normal situation I wouldn't be asking for /adv/
>>
File: not dirt nor princess.png (202KB, 540x742px) Image search: [Google]
not dirt nor princess.png
202KB, 540x742px
>>18700924
>how
You ask them on dates. The more girls you ask on date, the sooner one will accept and rob you from your virginity.

Good luck! Dont forget to tease and flirt with them!
>>
>>18700919
Man, have some empathy.
Have you never gotten nervous around someone you're into? That's a bit unfair to expect that immediately.
It's not that they're teases man, I just think you gotta really try and see things from the third person.

Like, how would your actions and the other person's actions look if you were someone else observing.
>>
>>18700937
I would just go around asking girls out, but I don't really just want sex I want a relationship with someone I care about. Should I just go around trying to get laid just to get better at pick up signs?
>>
>>18700939
If it just happened once then I wouldn't be acting all weird about it. It's just that it has happened EVERYTIME I'm worried it has something to do with me. If they're just shy then I can work with that but more often than not it's not like that
>>
>>18700954
You ever try just asking them?
"Yo, you seem a little tense. Wanna do something else?"
People get surprised by blunt questions like that. Just be up front and actually figure some shit out about that person. Get them to talk about themselves or shit that they find interesting. People love talking about topics they know a lot about, so either find some common ground or learn a little about what they think about and do. It goes a long way, and your time to talk will come. All it takes is for one party to take the first step!
>>
>>18700946
Asking girl out doesnt mean you just want sex. You simple ask her on date. If you two will want quick casual sex, relationship or wait until marriage is up to you.

No matter what you want, your first step is to ALWAYS ASK THEM ON DATE. It doesnt matter if she will sex you up after 1st date or after 2 years of dating. First get a date AND FUCKING TALK / ASK THEM if they are looking for hookup or something more.

Good luck!
>>
>>18700961
Good advice thanks!
>>
quick question about the most recent girl i've asked out (best friend's sister) she and another of our close friends have been pretty close for a while but i'm guessing she told him the same thing. Long story short I told her that even if she doesn't want to date me I want to help her get over the whole "close male friend = brotherly" thing because I would like them to be happy especially because the male friend has a terrible habit of dating shitty women. How would I go about this?
>>
>>18700975
You can't really change feelings anon.
Your best bet would be asking if she's into said person and then planting the ideas of a relationship into her head. Just say that they'd be a good match. Don't oversell it though. Just saying that once is more than enough to get the idea in her head.
>>
>>18700982
She already told me that shes thought about it. she and her younger sister are completely anti-thought and want wizard powers so I have no idea what to do here. I'm just worried about her desu. She also told me that she would want to date someone she is friends with over someone who she just met, but then later on told me the opposite so I'm also a little confused on that too.
>>
>>18701019
whoops anti- thot* lol
>>
>>18701019
Then either you or the other dude need to man up and just be like "Yo, so I'm into you. I want to take you on a date."
Then finally accept the answer. It's either a yes or a no. Obviously, make the actual confession a little less half-assed, but you get what I mean, right? Just go for it and move on if nothing happens. After all, it's her choice and noone else can make the choice for her.
>>
File: 20161203_161917.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20161203_161917.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>>18701047
Yeah I kind of figured. I was just wondering if there were any other avenues that I haven't thought of yet.
>>
>>18701066
Not really dude. I know it's a pain, but these things come and go. And once you get the answer and come to terms with it, you'll feel a lot more sure of yourself.
>>
Also if anyone has any general "talking to girls" advice it would be welcomed.
>>
File: roomboy.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
roomboy.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
>>18701069
Alright thanks for the advice man.
>>
>>18701074
There is no "talking to girls" advice.
Just talk to people. If you are interested in said person, let them know in your own way. Give a gift, a compliment or even just straight up ask someone out.
The moment you start treating girls differently than dudes is the moment you stop understanding girls, because (and remember this) GIRLS ARE JUST PEOPLE.
>>
>>18701095
Alright I guess I'll just talk to girls more.
>>
>>18701109
And that's all you can do my man. Go get 'em champ
>>
>>18701109
Oh, and one more thing.
A genuine compliment is never weird. If you think that someone has dressed well, let them know. Even if they think it's kinda weird, it can stick with them and make their day better.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.