[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be almost 21 >Both parents are recently dead >Never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1493042320899.jpg (101KB, 728x636px) Image search: [Google]
1493042320899.jpg
101KB, 728x636px
>Be almost 21
>Both parents are recently dead
>Never been employed
>Never learned to drive
>No friends
>Socially retarded
>Living with brother and his fiance
>Try to convince him to help me get a job/get my life together
>He won't because he's having money and car issues
It's been almost a year since they died and I just want to get my life together and be productive but I don't know how.
>>
Shit times you have there Im afraid.
Although i imagine your brother would want to help you must remember that they were his parents too, chances are he is still hurting the same as you.

As you have never been employed, do baby steps.
It does not matter what job you apply for but at least it can build you a cv for later on in life, there are recruitment/employment agencies that can help guide you to being employed.

You have to keep in mind its a long-game. Plus you will have good days and you will also have bad days, it happens to all of us no matter where we are.
>>
>>18700276
Any qualifications? Maybe go back to do a course? There should be social networking events and key thing is then more you expose yourself to social situations, the more comfortable you will be. My condolences for your parents.
>>
You're 21, you can go out and get a job yourself. You don't need your brother to hold your hand.
>>
>>18700276
Start with small goals and work your way up too being a adult, like for starters try and get your drivers then after that look for a job then friends if its as small as waking up early and goin too bed by a reasonable time at least thats a start
>>
I wish you the best, OP.
>>
>>18700276
search google for "temp agency" and go to one near you, or "employment agency", tell them your situation and they'll have the resources to help you.
>>
maybe the fiance can help

could cause drama but hey you need all the help you can get and so long as you don't violate the bro code.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.