[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>21 years old >Thinking about committing suicide >Socially

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1504130235082.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1504130235082.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>21 years old
>Thinking about committing suicide
>Socially dysfunctional to the point of Randy Stair
>There's no real way for me to ever change this as it's ingrained into who I am
>See people older than me that are happy, and can't help but think that they've always been better than me, and that's why they eventually turned out to be who they are
>Can't see a reason to keep living now that I've got a job
>Nothing really wrong with my life aside from isolation, but I can't help but feel it's terrible
>Harbor an anti-natalist world view, so I don't intend to ever find a mate and have kids in the world I live in

I know I'll hurt my family by dying, but I don't care because I won't be around to see it. I don't hate them, but I can't see myself ever becoming anything in this world.
>>
>>18699986
More like a man with a lot of time in his hands even being able to create a literary piece of art that is meant to be read by fellows as a release of emotions and inner feelings which in turn is also an act of seeking approval so that the author of the image board thread also known to the community as OP can receive the placebo of acceptance.

Just be yourself, Suicidal person who probably lives with their mother and has lost all the senses of living due to the fact that society had become a place not fit anymore to the mental health of its individuals.
>>
>>18699986
Draw a bath and slit your wrists in it. Its quick and you pass out and then you are guaranteed to actually die with no chance of mental retardation border living from being saved
>>
>>18700009
I've already decided to hang myself in the woods at night.
>>
>>18700032
>hanging
>in the woods
This is obviously a larp because this is literally the worst way to commit suicide. Most people dont snap their neck and instead just sufficate. You would also have to deal with fear from being in the woods at night making it harder to commit from fight or flight.
>>
>>18700505
>Implying the woods aren't private enough to not retard me

If I can't overcome fight or flight, I shouldn't be committing suicide.
>>
File: 1382028525607.gif (2MB, 270x200px) Image search: [Google]
1382028525607.gif
2MB, 270x200px
>>18699996

>Just be yourself

The reason people go to 4chan is because they can't be themselves irl
>>
>>18700522
>>18700505
Also, hanging doesn't suffocate you.
It cuts off the blood to your brain.

You pass out in 3 to 7 seconds.
There's a reason so many people pick it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.