[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> be me > be 18 > live with parents > sister is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0052.png (285KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0052.png
285KB, 640x1136px
> be me
> be 18
> live with parents
> sister is 13
> she has bitch friends over
> I usually stay away from her bitch friends because they are young and bitches
> it's Saturday morning
> I come home from work and change
> turn on tv to play vidya, but my hdmi cable is missing
> remember dad asked for it earlier today
> he was up so I asked him what he did with it
> he gave it to sister and he bitch friend
> I figure they were sleep so I go downstairs to get my shit
> make a little noise so if they are awake they know I'm coming
> they are asleep, but her bitch friend has a baby
> one of the toy ones they give you in class
> it starts crying bitch friend wakes up to calm synthetic turd
> I get my shit turn off the tv they left on and leave
> two days later I overhear my little sister telling my mom her friend said I touched her ass that night
> I'm furious I wanted to go upstairs and tell them what happened, but I figured if it was a big thing they would just tell me
> I say nothing
> mom asks me two days later if I was downstairs that night
> I tell he that I was getting my hdmi cable
> they just kinda go silent

My question is how fucked am I? Should I have just denied being downstairs to begin with? If this goes to court can I win? I'm kinda freaking out hear, I've heard what happens to child molesters in prison. I'd like to avoid that.
>>
>>18699723
>If this goes to court can I win?

Doubt it'll go to court. Stick to the truth. if you start lying and are found out it will be worse. That girl will probably never go back to your house, of course, but it's easier for everyone just to move on. That's probably what will happen.

Now, real question: You didn't do it, right?
>>
>>18699723
>I touched a 13 year olds ass and thought I got away with it until she told people

ftfy

just deny it. There is no proof you did. The only way you can get in trouble is if you admit it. Also stop touching 13 year olds asses, its freaking weird.
>>
>>18699742
>>18699745
I didn't do i, but thanks guys. It's almost been a week I should be good right
>>
what he says >>18699742
but OP did you touch her ass? how close where you to here when you got the cable? did you walk past her?
>>
>>18699754
She was like five feet away. I got my shit and left.
>>
>>18699753
You're good
There's no way to prove it outside of he said she said and as long as you don't have a past of molesting children you're good.
>>
>>18699753

If they ask, just tell the truth. Good luck.
>>
>>18699757
then why would your sister believe it? was she awake during the event?
>>
>>18699764
>>18699766
Thanks guys, really calmed my nerves
>>
File: fc60kt082-04-main (1).jpg (44KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
fc60kt082-04-main (1).jpg
44KB, 600x500px
Sorry bud but all Gravy took out of this is a 13 year old has a baby.
>>
>>18699777
Checked and jokes aside stick to your guns, tell only the truth
>>
>>18699794
It's one of those dolls they give teens to practice taking care of a baby or some shit. It's not real.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.