[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some life advice /adv/ Ill try to make this as short

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: serbian revenge.png (2MB, 1417x933px) Image search: [Google]
serbian revenge.png
2MB, 1417x933px
I need some life advice /adv/

Ill try to make this as short as possible

I was a milfag and when I got out my dad convinced me to sell my car and live with him and my mom, telling me I could never survive because shit was too expensive. I stupidly agreed because I thought he was an "adult" and knew better. I lived with him for 2 years and then moved out into an apartment, still driving one of his vehicles.

My dream is to get my graduate degree in Prague, he convinced me to move back in with him to "save money". Now he sold one vehicle, I live an hr away from campus and he is becoming increasingly aggressive and controlling. He verbally abuses my mother constantly, even in public, to the point where store workers have threatened to call the police. He is also becoming increasingly irrational. (thats putting it lightly). Always threatens to write me out of his will, yesterday I told him to do exactly that and that as soon as I get out im cutting off all contact with him.

Now im kinda fucked, I need to move out, which isnt a problem but moving out and getting my own vehicle is. I am projected to move to prague next fall, but if I both move out, AND get a car I would need to take out loans for school and I dont even know how to do that. I dont know anything about buying a car and I would only use it for less than a year, I dont even know where to start with that or what kind of car to get. I would have to finance. I make about 2500 a month and have a couple thousand in the bank.
>>
shameless self bump
>>
>>18699714
If you want his money you have to do what he says. Stop being an ungrateful bitch and be glad you have a dad who is helping you so much.
>>
>>18700415
>>18700415

Im not getting any of his money. at all. I already told him I dont want to be in his will and I have even offered to pay rent numerous times but he actually started screaming at me incoherently.

He wants me to live with him so I can take care of all of his farm animals that he keeps buying yet can't take care of.

Theres a point where "being grateful" kind of runs out. Kind of around the point he started threatening to kill my mother.
>>
>>18700439
then leave. Oh but you can't because you want his money/car/whatever...
>>
>>18700448

No, I simply asked how student loans worked, more importantly if they work for foreign schools and what sort of car I should get and if it were possible to juggle these things along with living with a foreign country.

If I wanted his money I wouldnt have told him to not give me 100k in inheritance.

If anything im even with him since he used to have a paid farmhand that left because him constantly yelling for no reason and I replaced him.
>>
>>18700469
>I told him to not give me 100k in inheritance.

why didn't you mention you were retarded in the OP?
>>
>>18700478
I don't want his money. He is a genuinely shit person and I want to make my own money. As things stand it would go to my mother, who deserves it and would actually need it to pay off all of my fathers debt and continue living since all she would have is social security.

That and selling off all the livestock that I am currently preventing from fucking dying she should be able to live comfortably.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.