[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HIV test possible mistake. Hi. I just bought the action test

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1801.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1801.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
HIV test possible mistake.
Hi.
I just bought the action test form a pharmacy and took it.
Aparently its ok.
There's one problem.
I tried to put 3 drops of that liquid that comes with the test but it wouldn't come out, so i cut the little bottle on the sides and tried to throw a little bit in the action test but i think about 4 or 6 drops went down at once.
Is there a problem with that? Would that interfere with the test results? This is my first HIV ttest so i dont know about the mistakes.
>>
buy another one and do it properly

is that a positive?
>>
>>18699552
thats a negative
>>
>>18699552
never having gay sex again
and im bi
lol
i had sex with condom but the grinding scared the helloutta me.
I dont think i need to get another one.
I'll wait 30 days now to get another test.
Big chance of being another negative.

But i'm waaaay too paranoid with DSTs even doing sex with condoms with strangers.
>>
>>18699552
in the package it says that if you get 1 line and 1 empty line is negative
2 empty lines is failed test

2 lines is positive

since i got 1 full i THINK its allright.
90% sure
>>
>>18699608
how long ago was the exposure? depending on the type of test the window period goes from few days to months
>>
>>18699530
Holy shit son you got the AIDS
AIDS
>AIDS
AIDS
>AIDS
RIP
>>
>>18699615
august 9th
I'll be doing another one next month and a 3rd after 3 months from now.
>>
>>18699620
its HIV virus test>>18699628

not aids
study a little bit before doing your jokes
>>
>>18699633
It's HIVE virus test that says you are positive for full blown
AIDS
>AIDS
AIDS
>AIDS
AIDS
>AIDS
AIDS
Who you been sharing needles with? I got some advice for that.
>>
>>18699530
Those tests usually are just indicators and can have false positives. You need to get it confirmed by a professional before you diagnose yourself.

If you are HIV positive, don't worry, it doesn't carry a death sentence like it once dead. Ever since anti retroviral therapy was invented, you could easily live a full life and be HIV positive.
>>
>>18699696
like it once did.*
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.