[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I recently moved to a new country. So i decided to hit up tinder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: panda2.jpg (55KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
panda2.jpg
55KB, 500x334px
I recently moved to a new country. So i decided to hit up tinder and find some new people to hang out with. I ended up meeting with a girl and hit up some bars. I felt the night was going great because she was laughing and appearing to enjoy herself.
Maybe the night did go well since i was invited to her place to spend the night. We ended up having sex, but it was weird because she kept asking me if this is a one night stand. i suspected she didnt want anything more. Anyway, I walked her to work the next morning. She texted me right after saying we should keep in touch...
Then later that same day I got myself into a problem. A money transfer I was supposed to receive ended up failing because I didnt have proper documentation. I could not return back home because I did not have enough money... So i texted her if she could lend me 50 bucks to help me get home. She told me no problem and we met up in front of her office. She handed me the money and I was on the way home.
I ended up sending her a text the next day but I didnt get a response for like the whole day. Thinking that I got one night standed I ended up getting sad and deleted the only ways I had contacting her... We were communicating through an app similar to whatsapp so its clear if you were deleted off a person's contact list... anyway i regret my decision. I had a lot of fun that night and it just feels wrong I just killed off contact. I dont blame her for thinking im weird. She could still contact me but its understandable if she doesnt want to because i deleted her. But Id like to pay her back so she doesnt think I'm vindictive. I'd like to ask her to hang out for fun and be friends because the night really was fun and id like to talk to her more. No problem even as friends if thats even possible at this point.
>>
However, the only way i have to contact her is if i show up at her office and pretend that i was just there to give her the money i owed her. But showing up at her work really sounds creepy, especially since i really dont know her lol. Maybe i should leave a note in the envelope instead so Im not standing there and trying to explain myself in her office...
Should I just say screw it and move on, or should i follow through with this? I think an envelope with the money and letter would be the best option. (I did pay for the entire night for food and drinks, so maybe she doesnt feel i should pay her back. I still think its important to pay her back tho)
>>
Show up at her work to pay her back. If she seems pissed off or confused or doesn't seem to realize what happened try explaining how you sperged out maybe you'll get lucky. If not, don't lessen yourself in front of her, just pay her back because it's right.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.