[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was reading a women's health article and they say this:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1471097550222.jpg (80KB, 839x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1471097550222.jpg
80KB, 839x1024px
was reading a women's health article and they say this:

>The vulva naturally secretes thick oils that protect its delicate skin from the secretions and friction it's exposed to on a daily basis, Rasmussen says. Scrub off those oils with harsh cleansers (think body washes or douches with dyes, fragrance, or surfactants), and your vulva will be more prone to irritation, she says. (Here are 4 things you should never, ever do to your vagina.) Worse, you'll remove the good bacteria that help maintain a healthy pH and make room for odor- and infection-causing bacteria to move in. So keep it simple and clean your vulva with warm water, by hand, then leave it be.

no wonder why men think pussies smell terrible. is this just bullshit by some holistic hippie bitch or not?
>>
>>18699076
Not sure about men thinking pussies smell terrible.
But there is a very delicate balance and disrupting it with shampoo, vinegar and all that shit does cause infection likelihood to increase.
Just washing it out with warm water is perfectly fine and honestly, a normal pussy after being washed with water does not smell.

The smell starts after a while by either her getting wet, or due to sweat throughout the day etc.
>>
>>18699076
It's true. If you keep marinating your bagina in harsh soaps and other shit, you'll fuck up its ph and it will stink
However! If you don't thoroughly wash your bagina with warm water at least once every day and don't change your panties at least once every day - it will stink too.

It's really not that complicated
>>
Yup, that's true.

Using regular body washes or douches will result in a worse smell and can offset the balance of their self-cleaning.

Just another reason to be glad I'm a man.
>>
>>18699091
You're the one having to deal with the smelly puss tho.
>Kek.
>>
>>18699097
I mean, I stick my dick in it, if that's what you mean by "dealing with it."

In which case, if it smells bad I just shower afterwards.

And like most guys I NEVER go down on a stinky puss.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.