[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I (F) need some opinions on a birth mark I have, regarding dating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1.png (419KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
419KB, 600x900px
I (F) need some opinions on a birth mark I have, regarding dating and saving up for removal.

The birth mark is dark brown (I'm white), flat, about dime-sized, and on the side of my jaw parallel with my last, lower molar. I can cover it pretty well with special make-up meant for birth marks, tattoos, vitiligo, etc. and I don't think you could notice how it doesn't completely match my actual foundation unless you knew it was there. I'm otherwise fairly pretty and get guys flirting with me whenever I go out with it concealed.

I haven't gotten a quote on the cost of excision yet (it's too dark for laser therapy), but online estimates places it at about $2,000-$3,000 total. I work 30 hours a week for $13/hour, so that kind of money is not insignificant to me.

I want to start dating now that I'm out of my parents' house, but I don't know how to handle it with my birth mark.

Should I start dating while I still have it or wait until it's been removed?
If I start dating before surgery, when and how should I tell dates about it?
If I start dating after surgery, when and how should I tell tell dates about it?
If you were dating me and knew I have or had that birth mark, how would it affect your opinion of me?
Should I live as frugally as possible (rent's stupidly expensive, even when splitting one of the cheapest two bedroom flats available) to put about $250-$300/month towards removal (taking about 9 months), or only save $150/month or so, taking me about 16 months, unless I got a boyfriend to share a studio or one bedroom apartment with for less and/or pitch in.

FWIW, I turned 21 last month and am still a virgin and I don't want to keep delaying that part of my life, but will if the majority of you think it's the better decision.
>>
>>18698899

If you have tits, guys are not going to give a fuck about a birthmark
>>
>>18698899
Some guys actually like imperfections, like birth marks. When I see a pretty girl with like a big mole on her chin I only think she's prettier, and it's a good sign they're a decent person I think.
>>
>>18698899
you're making it sound like you're hiding a dick and don't know how to tell them etc. guys don't give that much of a shit just be cool and date with it and don't worry about it. most likely you're over focused on it and most don't care
>>
>>18698899

No one gives a fuck about your birthmark but you.
>>
>>18698915
>>18698930
>>18698936
>>18698943
It's objectively ugly and gross.
>>
>>18699436
and you're objectively stupid for letting a birth mark and your virginity bother you.
>>
>>18699436
I guarantee you it is not. Go in tinder with pictures of the birthmark, and you will still get matches and dates, if you so desire.
>>
>>18699436
Perhaps, but your birth mark placement and its size don't make it a big deal, unless you are having one of those super hairy ones.

99% of the guys won't dismiss you over such trivial thing.
>>
>>18699444
>>18699478
Okay.... But assuming guys don't care that much, I still want to conceal it while in public, and that will be how my dates first see me, making it weird when I have to eventually tell them "hey, I have this thing on my face". Would you feel lied to? Would you be upset with me?
>>
I have a port wine stain birthmark on my face that looks like subzero from mk3. I used to hate it OP , my siblings always gave me so much shit about it and I let that destroy my confidence with women. I was depressed and near anti social. I started to get it removed with laser but it felt wrong to me. I decided fuck it, this is me , I love me and so will my partner.

And that attitude manifested into what I was hoping for. Now I have a loving attractive fiancee who adores my birthmark and wishes we could pass it on to our kids.

when were young we want to blend in, the older we get the more we want to stand out . keep it OP trust me
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.