[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I tell a cute, extremely sheltered girl with a retarded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: aafds.jpg (44KB, 600x614px) Image search: [Google]
aafds.jpg
44KB, 600x614px
How do I tell a cute, extremely sheltered girl with a retarded younger sister and no friends who genuinely means well that it just isn't going to work out between us?

pic related, kinda looks like her
>>
>>18698662
"It isn't going to work out between us, I know you'll find someone better than me" Just normally
>>
her sister has literal down syndrome?
>>
>>18698668
But she probably won't. Any time I've brought up the possibly of us not being together in the near future, she gushes that there's no way she's dating again, because "I'm not looking for a heartbreak anymore."

She's 24 years old.
>>
>>18698675
Instead of being a coward about it just break up with her, if you keep this up you will just stay with her which isn't good because she probably deserves someone that will love her
>>
>>18698672
I don't know *what* she has dude. But she can't control most of her body that well so she's in bed most of the time and uses an electric wheelchair to get around. She can't speak clearly. Her sister claims she and her parents can make out some of what she says. She also claims that when I met her she "blew kisses" at me, except it looked like she was just chewing on her bottom lip and sucking air.

But I digress.
>>
>>18698662
Are you breaking up with her because of the sister, or some other reason?
>>
Honestly man I would just say to be straight up. The longer you drag it on the worse the pain will be. I mean I would say something along the lines of "(name) listen, I love you to pieces and honestly I don't think that will ever change, but right now in my life I really think that being alone is what's best for me, nonetheless I will always care about you and I do hope you understand this". Don't say sorry to much cause then it looks like you did something wrong, just tell her that it just isn't what's right for you in the moment. If she loves you she will understand and realize that the happiness of those you care about should always be very important and if they aren't happy with you in their lives, you should understand.
>>
>>18698690
God, no. She's incredibly boring and, frankly, a fucking retard. Not literally, of course. Not like her sister.
>>
>>18698695
Then why bring up the sister?
>>
>>18698699
It just makes the story that I'm leaving her with that much sadder (not that I'm responsible), because she is forced to spend tons of her time taking care of her sister, wiping the shit from her asshole, etc.

I actually remember asking her if she'd ever leave town and see someplace new. She said it was her dream, but she'd never be able to because she could never leave her sister alone.

And I was like, "Damn,"

"...imagine being that attached to a fucking potato."
>>
Fuck it, I'll shoot her an email in the morning.
>>
>>18698706
Treat humans with respect please.

I'm glad you are leaving her, faggot.

>incredibly boring

If you have a real life you're not supposed to count on any woman to entertain your pathetic self, that what hobbies and friends are there for
>>
You can't be lukewarm about this. If you don't wanna be in her life anymore, then who gives a fuck what happens to her when you're gone? It's not like her happiness is your responsibility. If you care about her well-being, and feel like you're just so damn important that leaving her would devastate her, then you might as well stay with her and try to love her.
>>
>>18698721
I dunno man. I like a girl who can hold a conversation.
>>
File: funnyguy.jpg (191KB, 1600x1150px) Image search: [Google]
funnyguy.jpg
191KB, 1600x1150px
>>18698727
>you might as well stay with her and try to love her

Let's get serious for a second /adv/, I really need your help.
>>
>>18698731
I am being serious. The sun doesn't rise out of your asshole, she will live if you break up with her. You're doing her no favors by prolonging this, though. If you don't care about her, why is there any hesitation? Who the fuck cares what happens her and and her retard sister, if you really mean to leave her life.
>>
why would you dump such a beauty, do you honestly believe women are smart? one in a hundred maybe youll find one which is interesting
>>
File: math.gif (53KB, 467x200px) Image search: [Google]
math.gif
53KB, 467x200px
>>18698751
Even if it were just one in a hundred, I'd gladly sift through a hundred women before I settled for Retard Girlâ„¢.
>>
>>18698758
to be young and naive, the odds are against you and you have a good chance of NEVER finding one
>>
>>18698774
Settling for second best, ha!
>>18698662
The way to do it is just completely drop her, tell her you two are done and get it over with.
>>
>>18698749
>The sun doesn't rise out of your asshole

I forgot to mention, I cut this girl off for a year already. She still had feelings for me and even cried the first time I saw her again.

Bitch got issues.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.