[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's been 5 months since she broke up with me. I thought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1411.png (121KB, 500x398px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1411.png
121KB, 500x398px
It's been 5 months since she broke up with me. I thought I was over her for a bit now, but today I checked all her social media just to see her face. Just as beautiful as ever. I even searched her on YouTube and there was a video from 4 years ago, and just hearing her voice again and seeing her mannerisms brought up so many memories of the good times we had together. I could always make her laugh and sharing those laughs was my favorite part of our relationship.

I broke down into tears watching that video. I haven't cried since the day she broke up with me. She blocked me on everything a week after we broke up and it hurts so much that I haven't had any contact with her for so long and have no way of reaching out to her.

My life has fallen apart since the breakup happened. I dropped out of college and have fallen into a deep depression. I've been dealing with depression my whole life, but the last two years had been a huge improvement and it feels awful to be right back in something I thought I had overcome.

I haven't been leaving the house and when I absolutely have to I'm overwhelmed with anxiety. When I was with my ex I was at my best. I was happy and sociable even around strangers

I get on social media and I see people out living their lives while my mental illness has returned with a vengeance. I was looking through a Facebook group I'm a member of and they were posting their dream girls and girlfriends. It made me think that I'd like to find love again and settle down with a beautiful woman who is meant for me. But when my mental condition is this bad, I don't meet new people and when I go out people don't respond well to me because I look/sound so miserable.

My ex had a lock symbol on her Instagram. She's moved on with someone else while I've been struggling with mental illness and that feels worst of all. I used to make her happy and when I was around her I was the person I've always wanted and known I could be. Now I'm just broken.
>>
approach women you oneitis obsessive pussies
>>
>>18698678

That doesn't really work when you're too depressed to even have a good conversation with your friends...
>>
>>18698622
It took me more than 2 years to get over my ex. It really fucked up my life. "love" is just a chemical in your brain. It won't last forever. Don't get a girlfriend. Just pump and dump. MGTOW.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.