[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My breasts are much too large for my frame and it gets me a lot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_oktd48Xb0f1twgfw0o1_540.gif (742KB, 540x543px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oktd48Xb0f1twgfw0o1_540.gif
742KB, 540x543px
My breasts are much too large for my frame and it gets me a lot of unwanted attention from men and women alike. A part of me wants to get a reduction, but I'm not sure I want to because I want to be as sexy as possible for my future husband (but only him). What should I do?
>>
PIcs?
>>
I personally say you should only get a reduction if it's physically affecting you on a negative aspect. Try not wearing tight or form fitting clothing.
>>
>>18698613
Are you my future husband?
>>
Dress more conservatively I guess. How big are we talking here? The majority of men actually prefer medium sized breasts over large ones but the most important factor is firmness. If your breasts are huge and sagging then you would probably be more attractive to most men with a reduction. Not to say that some men don't prefer large saggy breasts. Literally no matter what size and shape you are you are perfect for someone out there.
>>
>>18698608
Post pics of your tits.
>>
>>18698620
>>18698628
Balloon size and shape. Thank you for the advice, I have always found tight clothes like turtlenecks the most comfortable (baggy clothes irritate my skin), but I guess I can't pull that off anymore like when I was a kid.
>>
>>18698608
Get a breast reduction if they are extremely disproportionate. If they are just *big*, then:
>don't show cleavage
>wear a sports bra that presses them against your body
>wear loose clothing.
>>
>>18698638
This is what I do and it works. I am a 32 F. Some days I wear two sports bras depends on my top
>>
>>18698608
I'm a dude so. But here's what i think: Having surgery because of men not handling themselves properly is a silly idea. However I assume there are practical problems. Some attention you're always going to get, just being female and semi attractive, but learn how to deal with unwanted attention such as groping, touching, staring, gestures etc. Might sound like a stupid suggestion but i really think you should practise on exactly what you would do to call someone out in those types of situations, use a friend. Don't take shit, take control.
>>
>>18698608
So you are complaining about attention on your breasts? Is your life so boring this is all you think about? I can assure you it's mostly in your mind, no matter how you look people will usually forget you within a couple seconds
>>
>>18698608
Don't have a reduction. They will mostly look like crap after...
>>
>>18698657
This.
Next time some one stares at your tits ask them what the fuck they are staring at.
Carry a a weapon in case people want to touch you and don't be afraid to zap some guy with a taser or slice some rapist faggot up.
Don't dress promiscuous but don't go out of your way to cover your boobs either.
Don't let anyone give you shit.
>>
>>18698608
Nah keep it. I personally like big breasts so I'll be cool with it.

Or are you fat? If then that might help you reduce the size?
>>
>>18698696
Tasers?! Oh dear... I'll give it some thought... >.>

>>18698697
Nope, 5'5" and 115 pounds.
>>
You want to be "as sexy as possible" for your future husband, but hate the attention you get now... Don't you realize you'll still get attention regardless of whether you're married or not? You might as well learn how to embrace the attention instead of despising it.
>>
>>18698703
>Nope, 5'5" and 115 pounds.
Yeah not a big deal. I have a female friend who has a large hip(or pear shape) and she openly says that even tho it has been a centre of attraction in a crowd or so, she had no other option other than just going on with it. I suggest you to keep what you naturally possess. Be happy.
>>
>>18698713
Yeah totally. She should just embrace it. Attentions or looks are for sure anyway.
>>
Instead of trying to hide them, why not flaunt them?
>>
>>18698703
>5.5" and 115 pounds
>large breasts
Just stop, OP, it's not believable anymore
>>
>>18698608
Tits or GTFO
>>
My gf's sister was in a similar situation but add back pain from being so disproportionate (38J on a 5'3" body). She got the reduction down to a D cup and says while she's liberated with range of motion, movement, lingerie, and clothing options, she misses the girls being at their fullest, and to her the tiny scars might as well be gaping wounds.

On the other end of the spectrum is my fiance who also has big boobs. She likes the concept of smaller girls but knows she'd never forgive herself for reducing them. She also knows I have a thing for larger boobs that aren't way too big and hers are a nice 32G on a thin 5'7" frame. She gets stares no matter what she has on. In a t-shirt, dress, or dress shirt, she gets noticed and sometimes she says "fuck it I'm hot" and wears a tank top that exposes the top third of her breasts, which get stares from everyone and joyful immature pokes from me. I've turned the embarrassing attention into a game by keeping a tally of men and women who check her out along with how long they stare. Women tend to stare longer and more openly than men, but men tend to tell their friends and take several glances. Lingerie is never in the right size unless we look online, and then we're buying blind as she can't try it on first. But she says she'd never trade her boobs away and deep down we're both hoping they'll grow even more when she gets pregnant down the road.

As a guy I'll say this: if your back starts to hurt, exercise and Google is your friend. If you feel uneasy about others looking at you, either start keeping tabs, dress more modestly, hide the cleavage, or best option is take it as a compliment that you're so attractive both men and women are looking at you. They're not judging, they're jealous and you've got to take pride in naturally having what many others want so badly they mutilate themselves to imitate. Nothing's sexier than a woman who's confident in herself.
>>
>>18698741
You are a very fucking lucky person.
>>
>>18698608
>changing the way God made you
that's a one way ticket to H*ck, buddy. you have a choice between smaller tiddies or eternal d*mnation.
>>
>>18698703
>Tasers?! Oh dear... I'll give it some thought... >.>

I'm thinking rather less drastic measures, such as: when you see someone approching to closely trying to rub against you as they pass, hold out your hand on that side straight ahead like you're pointing with your whole hand and push him to the side. When someone stares at you, speak out with a loud and determined voice. If you're groped at a bar make a signal to your friends so they can point out the perp while you go talk to security.

You're not to blame for having large breasts, but a lot of things in society aren't going to fix themselves unless people start acting so start with what you can and get your friends in on it too.
>>
Ok be your future husband if you post pics.
>>
>>18698703
5'5" and 115lbs with balloon tits huh? Go larp in soc.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.