[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do hide my anger? When I'm pissed off and I'm outside,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7154.jpg (262KB, 500x735px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7154.jpg
262KB, 500x735px
How do hide my anger? When I'm pissed off and I'm outside, I can't hide how furious I am. Just one look at my face and you can tell right away.
>>
Maybe you should get some dick in your life, princess.
>>
Why wouldn't you want them to know if something annoys you...?

Instead of trying to hide your feelings be open about them.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EfEK-Pmi7v0
>>
>>18698409

Like today, I just had a fight with someone close to me. Something has been going on for a long time and I decided to confront her about it, pointed out what was wrong so we could find a solution. She just went bonkers and deflected everything before walking out on me. The 10 minute walk to my car seemed like miles long. On the way there, I just couldn't contain my anger. Someone was like "Whoa, don't slap me, bitch!" when all I did was walk past her.

Some strangers feel like my anger is directed at them and sometimes, they react to it negatively.

It takes a while for my anger to subside and I usually need to be alone, but that's hard when I'm somewhere public.

I do try to make my facial expressions more neutral but it doesn't work. I just don't want to attract unnecessary negative attention.
>>
>>18698442
>"whoa hey why so angry?"
>Oh I just had a heated argument with someone. It's not about you
done.

Showing that you are still fighting with feeling from somewhere else is better than lashing out suddenly and then people will more likely think it was because of them.

You should accept that it's sometimes ok to make people "react to it negatively".
>>
>>18698351

Wear a mask at all times if you're in a state where its legal.

Or facepaint. Use swirls or jagged lines to break up the ability to identify your emotional state.
>>
>>18698535

Thank you. It's those moments where I would sometimes go batshit on them when they insult or become aggressive with me. I just feel the fight or flight response so strongly. I'd just like to avoid conflict with strangers as much as possible and more importantly, the things that I might eventually do and regret.

I would very much like to go to some bathroom and scream my head off but that would just attract more attention. Perhaps I need to see a doctor or something. Sigh...

Thanks guys. I don't really feel angry anymore. Just kinda frustrated with myself for my lack of self control.

t. Psychobitch
>>
>>18698895
Im not a psychobitch, yer gawbage. Gawbage ya hear? you aint nothin but muff cabbage
>>
>>18698910
Made me giggle. Haha
>>
Just be constantly positive looking, but do it the way the person just cannot tell are you actually insanely passive aggressive mode or genuinely nice person. This way they wont piss you off further because they can lowkey sense that bad temper of yours but still dont want to risk getting on your bad side. Im not talking about doing a constant resting bitchface, more like... basically just try to look like someone whos always supposed to be somewhere else but still trying to cope with the place where you are at that point in time. People fear a neutral face with a smile far more than an angry face.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.