[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are suicide hotlines so full? So many people wanting attention.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170822-212114.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170822-212114.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
Why are suicide hotlines so full? So many people wanting attention. Am i one of those people?

My life hurts and i cant stand the pain. I tried making stop but every thing i have to do comes with an excruciating inner pain on the chest. I bring holes in other peoples lifes I get involved, money wise. Today im about to waste SO family money by not going on a simple trip they paid. That is crossing the line, i wont ruin other families lives as well

My family is tired of my bullshit. Im tired of my bullshit, and my SO is tired of my depressions. She must expect me to hold and carry her in every hard time on my life, but when im low and depressed, I cant do that, so she gets sad and threatrns break up. I want to marry this girl in 2 years, because I love her, but she must learn how to not rely on me for her happyness, because I suffer from depression every month or so

I took two sedatives now to get rid of hesitation, im very high right now as you call tell. If I decide yes, then ill pop 5 more and sit near the edge this rooftop I am on, wait for the effects. Then once the drowsiness and sleepiness.sintoms show up, I will eventually let go of the edge and fall

I.cant get rid of this pain, and now making holes in other peoples families is too much. I.have xlcrossed the line here

Im posting this to reflect and hear responses. Please dont call the police

The harderst part is building the str to go and lie down there. I already have the meds, which was another difficult acomplishment

Im 24. Have two doctors helping me
>>
OP, you can actually contact any suicide hotline you want if the one you were calling has a long hold period. I worked for a hotline in a small county in CA and we had people calling in from Michigan and Wisconsin and shit and I'd talk to them.
>>
The rate for mental illness is increasing. There is nothing to be ashamed of for seeking help.
>>
>>18698342
>she must learn how to not rely on me for her happyness,
>i wont ruin other families lives as well
So your happiness depends on others too...
>>
>>18698342
I appreciate depression maybe more than the next person but you should know you probably crossed a line when you didn't go on the trip your girlfriend's family paid for you to go on.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.